Filter

Little or nothing to do with distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

BareKnuckles
Swill Maker

Filter

Post by BareKnuckles »

So Mrs. Knuckles tells me last night that the filter between my brain and my mouth is either missing or has a gaping hole in it...
Anybody know where I can obtain said filter? They have probably discontinued my model number...
bentstick
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: Filter

Post by bentstick »

I know the feeling knuckles,the advise I get at work is," not everything that goes through your brain,has to come out your mouth" I have learned from that! :silent: most of the time :lolno:
It is what you make it
Usge
retired

Post by Usge »

drinking too much whitedog eats holes in and/or removes the filter and can also reduce your WAP (wife approval points) Using your wifes favorite kitchen tools/pots for making a thumper also removes WAP. Loosing enough of them affects your next purchase/acquisition of stillin' stuff. Proceed with caution.
rtalbigr
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by rtalbigr »

Last I heard Knuckles those filters had been recalled due to a manufacturing defect and are not currently available. They are working on engineering modifications to the software but they have not been able to prevent reoccurring viruses that keep defeating certain aspects of the filter. To date the only solution they have come up with is sobriety. They are continuing to work on a fix but have not given a time frame when one might be available.

Big R
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." William Pitt
BareKnuckles
Swill Maker

Post by BareKnuckles »

I thought I heard some some stuff like that Big R...LOL...

Can't even find one at the scrap yard...
heartcut
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by heartcut »

Funny thread. I only open my mouth to change feet.
heartcut

We are all here on earth to help others; what on earth the others are here for I don't know.

W. H. Auden
Prairiepiss
retired

Post by Prairiepiss »

That filter isn't alcohol safe. Not even for low proof alcohol. Better thinking practices will remove the need for such filters. :moresarcasm:
It'snotsocoldnow.

Advice For newbies by a newbie.
CM Still Mods
My Stuffs
Fu Man

Mr. Piss
That's Princess Piss to the haters.
BoomTown
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by BoomTown »

behavior modification can sometimes substitute for missing filter, for example, when challenging situations develop, repeat the following mantra: "That sounds like a good idea darling, I'll work on that." Repeat as many times as is necessary for the challenging situation to resolve. Note, the mantra makes no promises, and neither accepts or casts blame, but does indicate awareness of surroundings.....

Boom
“…Let’s do this one more time....”
junkyard dawg
Master of Distillation

Post by junkyard dawg »

That filter isn't alcohol safe. Not even for low proof alcohol.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

:clap:
this is the internet
HolyBear
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by HolyBear »

I think that filter is located under her dress tail... jes take the back a her dress, flip it up over her head, let nature take place..., by the morning, she'll be fixing ya breakfast!!!
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin
rad14701
retired

Post by rad14701 »

rtalbigr wrote:Last I heard Knuckles those filters had been recalled due to a manufacturing defect and are not currently available. They are working on engineering modifications to the software but they have not been able to prevent reoccurring viruses that keep defeating certain aspects of the filter. To date the only solution they have come up with is sobriety. They are continuing to work on a fix but have not given a time frame when one might be available.

Big R
That's some funny shit right there... :lolno:
BareKnuckles
Swill Maker

Post by BareKnuckles »

I think I like wacabi1's solution best... Hope to try it tonight :wink:
BareKnuckles
Swill Maker

Post by BareKnuckles »

No stilling this weekend fellers! Taking Mrs. Knuckles to the mountains for the weekend! NO KIDS! :shock:

Won't need the filter this weekend 8) Scoring BIG POINTS for my " thinking of her" plans! I'm not as retarded as I let some think! LOL!!!

-BK
BokaBakla
Novice

Post by BokaBakla »

Bah that's no fun :D I can relate to the filter though.. My wife is such a sweetheart but sometimes I think to myself.. If I was single and there was no booze (this is while drinking of course)

Dads probably lookin down on me thinking what a idiot :moresarcasm:
Famous last words.. They get what they get and they like it too!
BareKnuckles
Swill Maker

Post by BareKnuckles »

BokaBakla wrote:Bah that's no fun :D I can relate to the filter though.. My wife is such a sweetheart but sometimes I think to myself.. If I was single and there was no booze (this is while drinking of course)

Dads probably lookin down on me thinking what a idiot :moresarcasm:
Oh I'm pretty sure we'll have fun :think: When were alone is about the only time she likes me having no filter!
LOL.... My dad is probably looking down thinking the same thing. :clap: :clap: I get it from him though!
BokaBakla
Novice

Post by BokaBakla »

Yeah I always thought my pops was kind of the exact opposite of me.. But then everyone says I'm just like him..

My wife likes my little ways though :moresarcasm: Have fun
Famous last words.. They get what they get and they like it too!