Pensacola FL Charter Fishing?

Little or nothing to do with distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

Bull Rider
Site Donor
Site Donor

Pensacola FL Charter Fishing?

Post by Bull Rider »

Hey.

We're traveling through the south, and are currently at Fort Pickens FL. Really enjoying the south, the food down here is Awesome!

My son has flown down from the Seattle area, and I would like to take him fishing for his Christmas present, he LOVES fishing. I'm looking on the web for a charter trip that we can book one day next week.

Any suggestions, or references would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance, and Merry Christmas to all you felons out there .... :ebiggrin:

Bull.
Life is hard, it's harder when you're stupid...
Home Boy
Novice

Re: Pensacola FL Charter Fishing?

Post by Home Boy »

Try Capt. Delynn. He has been putting up solid numbers recently. Just call him and he will point you in the right direction. Here is his contact info:

850-689-3133 Hm/Office
850-758-2165 Cell

He does a lot of running other peoples boats, but I think he runs his own as well. Either way he has built a solid reputation.
OlympicMtDoo
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by OlympicMtDoo »

Damn sounds pretty good Bull, how's the weather?
Sometimes I wonder why is that Frisbee getting bigger......and then it hits me.
Bull Rider
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Bull Rider »

Thank you for the info, I will give him a call...

The weather here is much nicer than at home, where it's been snowing and temps. are down in the teens.

Here it's been cool, in the low 40's last night, and in the 50's today, with a strong wind it's too cool to sit on the beach. I bought a half a cord of seasoned oak firewood yesterday, so I'm all set for some nice fires, and cold beer. I brought a five gallon keg of my best whiskey and we're really enjoying the cross country trip.

Really enjoying Florida but I wouldn't want to move here. Liked Louisiana a lot, super nice people and good food. "You want that stick of butter deep fried"? LMAO....

Would like to get out fishing with my boy, but I don't want to freeze my ass of for $400.00.

Merry Christmas,
Life is hard, it's harder when you're stupid...
OlympicMtDoo
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by OlympicMtDoo »

Damn, figured it would be better weather than that, oh well sounds fun anyhow, Merry Christmas
Sometimes I wonder why is that Frisbee getting bigger......and then it hits me.