Happy 4th everyone, be safe

Little or nothing to do with distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

okie
Site Donor
Site Donor

Happy 4th everyone, be safe

Post by okie »

I'm celebrating the 4th with just my wife this year. Kids have their own lives and that's great for us to just go it alone this year.

Planning on a simple BBQ with hot dogs and sliders. I'm smoking ribs later with all the regular fare. Heck, the neighbors here fire off thousands of dollars of commercial fireworks so sitting in the front yard is better than going to a show and I can drink till I fall down too. :lolno: :crazy:

Be safe everybody!! Happy Fourth!!
Never try to argue or reason with idiots and morons, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
heartcut
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: Happy 4th everyone, be safe

Post by heartcut »

I'll be one of the neighbors shooting off fireworks. Our hood has people with serious pyro issues. BBQ (baby backs, yardbird and sausage), grandkids, a little beer and a little more rum. Have fun and keep your fingers and license!
heartcut

We are all here on earth to help others; what on earth the others are here for I don't know.

W. H. Auden
Bushman
Admin

Post by Bushman »

Similar plans as we have a famous comedian that spends 1/2 his time here and 1/2 in Hollywood and always puts on a show. Just added the fire pit to the beach so we could roast marshmallows and hotdogs.
image.jpg
S-Cackalacky
retired

Post by S-Cackalacky »

Bought a watermelon today and put it in the fridge. What's the 4th without a watermelon?
Did I say me and the old woman like watermelon?

Just sayin',
S-C
Every new member should read this before doing anything else:
Black Eye
Rumrunner

Post by Black Eye »

we're doing the be outlaw family picnic and gonna blow some shit up.... probably bring some home made from "my supplier"

If I have fingers left I'll be posting :thumbup:
Only way to drink all day... is to start in the morning
S-Cackalacky
retired

Post by S-Cackalacky »

Black Eye wrote:we're doing the be outlaw family picnic and gonna blow some shit up.... probably bring some home made from "my supplier"

Might get me another watermelon - one to eat and one to blow up.

Just sayin',
S-C
Braz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Braz »

Don't have any fireworks, but I have a nice Colt .38 "six gun." And I have a bunch of bunnies trying to eat the entire garden. So I plan to spend time on the deck, tending the smoker and annoying the bunnies with the six gun. They deserve it.
Braz
Bushman
Admin

Post by Bushman »

S-Cackalacky wrote:
Black Eye wrote:we're doing the be outlaw family picnic and gonna blow some shit up.... probably bring some home made from "my supplier"

Just sayin',
S-C
:lol: :lol: :lol: I guess your as young as you feel :sarcasm:
Black Eye
Rumrunner

Post by Black Eye »

S-Cackalacky wrote:

Just sayin',
S-C

That damn funny cause I bought two water melons as well. Figure I'll eat till I puke.... Then start drinking and hopefull I blow the other up. Maybe I'll dig out the 50 cal and blast the bastard.

Hell yeah blast off the 50 cal black powder to celebrate like it's 1776
Truckinbutch
Angel's Share
Angel's Share

Post by Truckinbutch »

Non traditional , here . SOH went south to visit her folks . Kids are dumping dogs on me for a week of babysittin while they go to the beach . Ok by me . The dogs are better behaved than the grandkids I usually watch . I got 30 gal SF wash ready to rack off and lots of spagetti SOH fixed for me before she left . 4 whole days just me and the dogs and Calvin .
HOT DAG ! I can loaf around in my underwear , log on here as much as I want , fart when I want to . Still to my heart's content with 2 strips and a spirit run . Independence Day celebration ? You betcha !! :crazy:
If you ain't the lead dog in the team , the scenery never changes . Ga Flatwoods made my avatar and I want to thank him for that .
Don't drink water , fish fornicate in it .
Black Eye
Rumrunner

Post by Black Eye »

GOD DAMN! I haven't been that loaded in a long time, and I still have all my finger. Mother in-law drove me home. Now I gotta go wash the puke off the side of her car :mrgreen:
Last edited by Black Eye on Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
FullySilenced
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by FullySilenced »

Truckinbutch.... none of thats true if you don't post photo's :clap: :D :thumbup: :wtf:
S-Cackalacky
retired

Post by S-Cackalacky »

Well, the old woman found my cherry bombs and hid them from me, so I didn't get to blow up a watermelon. We went to see the fireworks at the fairgrounds. Sat out on the lawn there with a nice cool breeze and a beautiful sunset - lots of those big boomer mortars, so I guess I kinda got my explosive fix.

Oh, and the watermelon was red to the rind and sweet as honey. We ate it there at the fairgrounds and shared it with some little younguns sittin' there beside us. They had it all over their faces and running down their shirts. Not sure their mama and daddy appreciated it so much. The younguns were sticky, but happy.

Just sayin'
S-C
Truckinbutch
Angel's Share
Angel's Share

Post by Truckinbutch »

FullySilenced wrote:Truckinbutch.... none of thats true if you don't post photo's :clap: :D :thumbup: :wtf:
You wanna see pictures of me sittin in my underwear , fartin , drinkin beer , eatin sagetty , and stillin ?
You ain't right ..................................... :lol: I like that in a person .
If you ain't the lead dog in the team , the scenery never changes . Ga Flatwoods made my avatar and I want to thank him for that .
Don't drink water , fish fornicate in it .
FullySilenced
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by FullySilenced »

:thumbup: :wtf: thats real life ya know... the way it is..... :mrgreen:
blind drunk
retired

Post by blind drunk »

Braz wrote:Don't have any fireworks, but I have a nice Colt .38 "six gun." And I have a bunch of bunnies trying to eat the entire garden. So I plan to spend time on the deck, tending the smoker and annoying the bunnies with the six gun. They deserve it.
When yer done there, we got a bunny invasion that's in full swing up here. First the deer, now the bunnies :roll:
I do all my own stunts
FullySilenced
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by FullySilenced »

There is nothing wrong with fried rabbit.... in fact its wonderful.... you can bbq them as well...
S-Cackalacky
retired

Post by S-Cackalacky »

FullySilenced wrote:There is nothing wrong with fried rabbit.... in fact its wonderful.... you can bbq them as well...
A light bulb moment - I think next spring I might plant a little vegetable garden just to attract the rabbits. I could sit out on the front porch with a pellet rifle and harvest cotton tails. I like me some bbq rabbit - the old woman not so much.

Just sayin',
S-C
blind drunk
retired

Post by blind drunk »

FullySilenced wrote:There is nothing wrong with fried rabbit.... in fact its wonderful.... you can bbq them as well...
Love the bunny in the frying pan, hunter's style. It's just that I don't hunt :roll: So we buy it instead.
I do all my own stunts