The legacy , from Tater's thread

Little or nothing to do with distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

Truckinbutch
Angel's Share
Angel's Share

The legacy , from Tater's thread

Post by Truckinbutch »

I'm a man of modest means and limited education . Actually did start out in a house of log walls and a shake roof . Two path house ; one to the spring and the other to the shit house and coal shed . Walkin a mile to the school bus through the snow was only uphill one way and my Dad saw to it that I had shoes of some type . Didn't know no better so I guessed that it was all right . Managed 12 grades of public school and got out with a graduation diploma . That was the third one in my entire family line . Hands on jobs followed . Farmin , loggin , truck drivin , coal minin . Marriage and a family came into the picture as a natural progression of life as well as 4 kids . I devoted my life to helping them improve their station in life and rise above the norm .
GOTTER DONE! , By golly ! 3 girls with advanced degrees in different medical professions and a son with commercial electrician papers and experience enough to land him in a management position on any project . In return they have presented me with 6 grandchildren that they ask for my help in rearing in the same manner they were . We are on our way toward that goal of another generation of individuals that will ride tall , shoot straight , and be honorable in their dealings .
I don't have much in the way of material things to leave them . I settled on a plan of getting ahead of their penchant for consuming my hooch about as fast as I could make it . Upped production enough that I am on my way toward building a stash that they can only have when I am gone . Hope it will be very old by that time but , ya never know . I like the thought of a grandkid or even great grandkid reaching the age of responsible drinking and being treated to a drink of 'Pappy's' hooch and stories of what a crusty old sumbitch he was .
If you ain't the lead dog in the team , the scenery never changes . Ga Flatwoods made my avatar and I want to thank him for that .
Don't drink water , fish fornicate in it .
S-Cackalacky
retired

Re: The legacy , from Tater's thread

Post by S-Cackalacky »

All worth more than a rich man can buy.

Just sayin',
S-C
Every new member should read this before doing anything else:
mtnshiner85
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: The legacy , from Tater's thread