favorite sandwich

Little or nothing to do with distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

cranky
Master of Distillation

Re: favorite sandwich

Post by cranky »

jedneck wrote:Homemade bisquit split in half with 2 eggs pile o bacon and cheese.
That's a good one Jedneck :thumbup: gotta put that one at #2 for me. I think my favorite is a good oak/hickory smoked sliced brisket, with about half a pound of meat and Sweet Baby Rays sweet and spicy sauce. I don't have my own smoker but from time to time I set up my propane grill in a way that makes it a smoker and spend a day driving the neighbors insane with the smell. Back in Oklahoma I remember grocery stores with big smokehouses in the parking lots and a guy just inside the door selling BBQ. Round here the few BBQ places there are have no idea how to make BBQ except one I found by the airport, he makes some good brisket. Now when I need a BBQ fix I just swing by his place and hopefully he hasn't sold out for the day, and I pick up a pound or two. That saves on having to spend an entire day smoking my own although now that I think about it, I think how nice it would be if on a nice day I could start the smoker, set up the still outside and spend a nice day outside enjoying running off a batch or two and finishing the day with some nice smoked brisket. I need to think about moving to the country and getting enough land that my neighbors cant see my activities so I can do just that.