Trying something new for knees

Little or nothing to do with distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

Bigbob
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: Trying something new for knees

Post by Bigbob »

Bushman, its amazing what you forgot what you used to do! I'm doing stuff now that I've completely forgot that I could do.
If you wear underwear then it's a dress!
http://homedistiller.org/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=62150 How I run a small still
Truckinbutch
Angel's Share
Angel's Share

Post by Truckinbutch »

With that kind of progress I rekin we ain't gonna be determining whether it's a kilt or a dress if you attend S3 17 . We can't handle ya standin up and it ain't likely we will be findin ya on the floor .
For those of you that are new here ; Bigbob is a longtime hand shakin friend to many of us . We love him as a brother . The banter is all in good sport .
If you ain't the lead dog in the team , the scenery never changes . Ga Flatwoods made my avatar and I want to thank him for that .
Don't drink water , fish fornicate in it .
T-Pee
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by T-Pee »

You betcha, TB!

Glad to hear you're doin' River Dancin' Bigbob! :thumbup:

tp
JellybeanCorncob
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by JellybeanCorncob »

Great to hear it Big Bob! So glad the stem cell shots are working so well. A good friend of mine has been researching it and says Doctors can culture your own tissue to reproduce stem cells! It costs about twice as much but the cells are your own so rejection of tissue is greatly reduced.
J.C.
JBC
Bigbob
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Bigbob »

So, an update..... 6 weeks since injections, no pain, doing things I forgot I could do. Climbing stairs, putting pants on without sitting down, high stepping. This works!!
Oldvine Zin
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Oldvine Zin »

Bigbob wrote:So, an update..... 6 weeks since injections, no pain, doing things I forgot I could do. Climbing stairs, putting pants on without sitting down, high stepping. This works!!
:thumbup: :thumbup: Are you going to make it up to Seattle this year for Proof? Maybe you could teach us a few step dance steps :)

OVZ
sltm1
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by sltm1 »

Excellent news Bob!
A Paraphrase of a Joe Walsh Album Title, "The Drinkier I get, The Smokier I Play!!"
Every new member should read this before doing anything else:
iwine
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by iwine »

I haven't been on the forms in about a year . I just found this thread now. Since you've had your procedure . would you happen to have any updates on your stem cell shots.

I have arthritis in my knee and my hip I'm tired of eating aspirins like they were candy.

next summer I'm planning to do either S3 or proof again . the missus and I surely enjoyed our trip to Seattle to proof and the barbecue. I need some of Big Bobs ribs and brisket cooked they were Kick-Ass.
Bigbob
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Bigbob »

Well howdy everybody! I haven’t been on in quite some time my self, but just decided to check in. My knees are working great, I’d say that they are not at 100% but are much better. Looking back on these post I’ve forgotten how bad my knees where. I’m much more mobile than I was then. :thumbup: :wave:
Oldvine Zin
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Oldvine Zin »

Hey Bigbob - I't been a while since I've seen a post from you glad to hear that you are doing OK :thumbup:

OVZ
iwine
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by iwine »

That's really good to hear BigBob. :thumbup: I have been trying to find a non-surgical way of dealing with my arthritis. I'm not a candidate for hip replacement because I have ticker trouble. are you at least 50 or 80% better then you were before.
thecroweater
retired

Post by thecroweater »

I might have to chat with Dad, his knees are getting to the stage where something must be done.
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. Benjamin Franklin