VA stopped my pain meds

Little or nothing to do with distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

Dr Yummm
Novice

Re: VA stopped my pain meds

Post by Dr Yummm »

I use a cayenne pepper poltice on my legs for neuropathy pain. I hear talk of a capsaicin (alkaloid from cayenne pepper) nasal spray for pain, but no experience with it.

I have a friend who managed his chronic neck pain with kratom (where legal) blended in a smoothie to some degree of success, but a tolerance builds to it and you can't use tobacco or you'll throw up.

Seems to me yellow horned poppy extract has some similar alkaloids to morphine that are perfectly legal and perhaps have some pain relieving properties but i would try kratom first....
shadylane
Master of Distillation

Post by shadylane »

Latest update :shock:
Compliments of the VA.
UPS delivered a full, month sized dose of opioids.
Don't know if it took several months get around to filling my request.
Or if Uncle Sam has had a brain fart.
Figure SNAFU :lol:
Time to dig a hole and bury
Truckinbutch
Angel's Share
Angel's Share

Post by Truckinbutch »

Situation Normal , All Fucked Up ! Glad you got some meds . :thumbup:
If you ain't the lead dog in the team , the scenery never changes . Ga Flatwoods made my avatar and I want to thank him for that .
Don't drink water , fish fornicate in it .
goose eye
Master of Distillation

Post by goose eye »

Don't know if it made the news but postal inspecters had a operation goin on followin carryers an steakin out mailboxs of veterans that get pills in the mail. Mostly those with opiods.

So I'm tole
acfixer69
Global moderator

Post by acfixer69 »

goose eye wrote:Don't know if it made the news but postal inspecters had a operation goin on followin carryers an steakin out mailboxs of veterans that get pills in the mail. Mostly those with opiods.

So I'm tole
Is true they did for a while at least a while back. My Dad would get his VA pack which could be recognized easily. I was approached and quizzed by inspector as I picked up his mail. :thumbup: I thought that was a good day from the gov't for a change.

AC