those bastards

Little or nothing to do with distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

level Joe
Swill Maker

Post by level Joe »

First off Thanks for your sevice to our country THM.
Anonymous wrote: were you in a war??? how long did you serve??? waht rank to you retire at??? and i already know what i have to do to become a ranger. im gona get a fucking A on the physical fitness test. i can do well over what the requirments are. so answer my questions now and only my questions and not your whiney opintions
Were you in a war?
How long have you served?
What rank did... Oh Yea...
You aint there, you havent even started. Knowing the direction you have to go doesnt mean you'll get there, they will try to break you and if you blow up your gonna wish you never signed up. You have much more to accomplish that a fitness test.
Why should he answer you when you have no respect for what he has done(he has been where you have to go and you knock him for it). Dude(E-1, private [someday]) he already out ranks you!

But like it was said before, I wish you luck.
The longer you can go without them learning your name the better off you'll be.
Salus populi suprema est lex. [L.] The safety of the people is the highest law.

Post by Guest »

this topic is OLD. iv known many people that have dropped out of the army as soon as the 911 shit happened. the holymackerel might of done the same thing if a war ever poped up in his enlistment time. many people join not to fight for there country but to have the right to say they were in the army. im not saying theholymackerel is one but i havnt been given any proof that he wanst the kind of person that will drop out as soon as a war hits and until then i wont respect him. me i want to be a part of the wars coming up. there might be wars with iran,north korea and mayeb even china not to long from now and im probably gona be a part of them. trying out for the ranger will be a challenge but iv looked up to it for a long ass time and im not known for giving up and known for being a leader. i belive i have what it takes but if i fail i will join the marines or reg infantry.
Tater
Admin

Post by Tater »

lol felles you cant argue with stupidy army 21 your what i call a baiter and i must say your a master
I use a pot still.Sometimes with a thumper
Fourway
Angel's Share
Angel's Share

Post by Fourway »

this is getting too stupid to let go.
"a woman who drives you to drink is hard to find, most of them will make you drive yourself."
anon--
Fourway
Angel's Share
Angel's Share

Post by Fourway »

Ah... sorry I didn't catch this sooner.
USarmy21 is the same old troller from here and from the old forum.

Sorry bout this folks.
"a woman who drives you to drink is hard to find, most of them will make you drive yourself."
anon--

Post by Guest »

im usarmy21 i never said i wasnt. i just fogot to log in on this topic.
USarmy21
Novice

Post by USarmy21 »

im done with this topic. some people obviously want to keep argueing but im done.
MyDBear
Swill Maker

Post by MyDBear »

Well, i'm glad yer done.
Be Patient God aint finished with me yet
Uncle Jesse
Site Admin

oh army troller

Post by Uncle Jesse »

cut the ad hominem and as we agreed, start to act in a civil/adult manner or i'll firewall the IP again.

no politics. period.
If only the best birds sang, the woods would be silent.
USarmy21
Novice

Post by USarmy21 »

what do you think i was doing. i was acting like an adult but the holymackerel took it to the next level by trying to make me look bad.
You were makin' points? All I saw was about 25 post from you rantin' and ravin' about the FDA. These "posts" had NO capitols, NO punctuation other than an occasional period, and no paragraph breaks.
i was talking to yttrium and acting like an adult and out of no were came theholymackerel and his sidekick tatertot
USarmy21
Novice

Post by USarmy21 »

how did you know it was me uncle jesse??? you should be a detective
Fourway
Angel's Share
Angel's Share

Post by Fourway »

USarmy21 wrote:how did you know it was me uncle jesse??? you should be a detective
You're kidding right?

Nobody posts like you.

Nobody goes off on haywire screaming tantrum pissy hissy fits like you.

Nobody.

Even other people who don't appreciate being told they're wrong or not making sense don't react the way you do.

Every time you've come back the only reason I didn't automatically assume it was you was cause I thought Jesse had blocked you.
And what went through my head was "wow this character has the exact same weird thing going on as that guy Jesse banned."

How could he not know it was you?

You're like a walking advertisement for how not to behave online.

And honestly dude, ask yourself this: If we suck so much, how come you're the only person who has a big problem with this place?
anon--
USarmy21
Novice

Post by USarmy21 »

ok DUDE. i dont have a problem with this PLACE. i have a problem with a couple of the people here. you look at me as someone that only does bad and everything i say is wrong but thats just your veiw DUDE. everything everyone does can always be complained about which is what some people on here are good at. seriously you are the worst judge. you pick sides and have shitty views at things so why dont you quit acting like a judge. do you understand that when i said i was done i was ready to quit but some people kept bringing it back. instead of me always having to change for my dumb ways why dont you make theholymackerel change his ways. i will not go out and pick fight with people but it seems like when ever i let this topic go something like this pops up and makes it all worse. so why dont you just LET IT GO and i will LET IT GO and all this complaining will end.

i dont act like an adult just like everyone else that complained about my post acts. if the complainers acted like adults they would simply ignore me but they cant resist their childish urges. if you would simply just ignore this post and forget about it that will allow me to act like an ADULT.

Post by Guest »

USarmy21 wrote:ok DUDE. i dont have a problem with this PLACE. i have a problem with a couple of the people here. you look at me as someone that only does bad and everything i say is wrong but thats just your veiw DUDE. everything everyone does can always be complained about which is what some people on here are good at. seriously you are the worst judge. you pick sides and have shitty views at things so why dont you quit acting like a judge. do you understand that when i said i was done i was ready to quit but some people kept bringing it back. instead of me always having to change for my dumb ways why dont you make theholymackerel change his ways. i will not go out and pick fight with people but it seems like when ever i let this topic go something like this pops up and makes it all worse. so why dont you just LET IT GO and i will LET IT GO and all this complaining will end.

i dont act like an adult just like everyone else that complained about my post acts. if the complainers acted like adults they would simply ignore me but they cant resist their childish urges. if you would simply just ignore this post and forget about it that will allow me to act like an ADULT.

Ya know what...fourway can reply to whatever he wants to reply to, and he can reply however he likes. If he wants to ignor you he will...if he wants to piss you off, he will. there is nothing you could say that will stop that. if you want this to end why don't YOU simply ignor the posts. If you were truely DONE you wouldn't even be reading what is being posted here.
USarmy21
Novice

Post by USarmy21 »

Ya know what...fourway can reply to whatever he wants to reply to, and he can reply however he likes. If he wants to ignor you he will...if he wants to piss you off, he will. there is nothing you could say that will stop that. if you want this to end why don't YOU simply ignor the posts. If you were truely DONE you wouldn't even be reading what is being posted here.
why is it that when ever i want to reply to something how i want to i get all of this shit from people like you but when i give fourway shit about how he replyed to my post i get even more shit so either way i get SHIT! your not just out to get justice your out for me. now forreal I AM DONE WITH THIS TOPIC say what ever you want but iv grown up. im going to act like an adult and ignore the future post on this topic
Tater
Admin

Post by Tater »

about time lol gettin tired of reading your dumb ass shit
I use a pot still.Sometimes with a thumper
knuklehead
Rumrunner

Post by knuklehead »

tater wrote:about time lol gettin tired of reading your dumb ass shit
The end. Thanks everyone for coming.
... I say God bless you, I don't say bless you ... I am not the Lord, I can't do that ...
Dane Cook
Fourway
Angel's Share
Angel's Share

Post by Fourway »

The simple solution to stopping a stupid thread from degenerating into idiocy is to lock or delete the thread.
"All things being equal, the simplest solution is probably correct."

In this case locking it so that it can be read by folks who slow down and gawk at auto accidents seemed less drastic than nuking it.
anon--