Valentines

Little or nothing to do with distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

Bushman
Admin

Valentines

Post by Bushman »

View from our deck at the condo, while BBQ rib eye steak and vegetables for my wife. Think she is enjoying my valentine plan for her.
image.jpeg
Anybody else have fun ideas they would like to share?
HDNB
Site Mod

Re: Valentines

Post by HDNB »

i took DW out for a stroll around the muttart conservatory in Edmonton. Closest thing you can get to an outside walk in the frozen north at this time of year.
The Muttart Conservatory is unique at first sight. This innovative botanical garden sets the pace for plant science in western Canada and defines Edmonton’s skyline with striking glass pyramids rising from the river valley.
found a nice new restaurant attached to a hampton inn of all places and the food was awesome! got me a rib eye too, and skipped the dishes :thumbup:

couldn't talk her into an extra 134 (plus room tax) for some hotel sex tho. Hey, hampton inn was right there!

Maybe if i got a fancy sunset like you got treated to though, Bushy. :( :mrgreen: maybe that woulda done it.
I finally quit drinking for good.

now i drink for evil.
acfixer69
Global moderator

Post by acfixer69 »

Told the wife she didn't need to pull the plow taday. She special taday. It's Valentine day I ain't standing on no plow.

AC
HDNB
Site Mod

Post by HDNB »

acfixer69 wrote:Told the wife she didn't need to pull the plow taday. She special taday. It's Valentine day I ain't standing on no plow.

AC
damn AC yer too kind.
I finally quit drinking for good.

now i drink for evil.
TDick
Distiller

Post by TDick »

:lolno:
Truckinbutch
Angel's Share
Angel's Share

Post by Truckinbutch »

I done made my statement over on 'The Bench' I got my rewards for my approach .
If you ain't the lead dog in the team , the scenery never changes . Ga Flatwoods made my avatar and I want to thank him for that .
Don't drink water , fish fornicate in it .
fizzix
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by fizzix »

Flowers and 5 games of Yahtzee! (she loves the damn thing)
Shouldn't have kicked her ass though...
But I was rollin' the bones hot.
goose eye
Master of Distillation

Post by goose eye »

Took her flowers. Her favorite was whatever was in bloom. Mostly camellias this time of year.
Hold em tight while you can cause it's a long ride home when you cant.
Truckinbutch
Angel's Share
Angel's Share

Post by Truckinbutch »

goose eye wrote:Took her flowers. Her favorite was whatever was in bloom. Mostly camellias this time of year.
Hold em tight while you can cause it's a long ride home when you cant.
You are so right , brother . My Daddy sat alone for 17 years after he lost the only lady he ever loved .
If you ain't the lead dog in the team , the scenery never changes . Ga Flatwoods made my avatar and I want to thank him for that .
Don't drink water , fish fornicate in it .
thecroweater
retired

Post by thecroweater »

My Grandma was laid next to her husband right around 12 months ago. One enduring memory I have is the look in her eyes at the empty chair every Christmas, there were 32 of them. Time heals all wounds but not the scar they say, now I feel a twinge of guilt I spent all day til 1:00 am rebuilding a motor, perhaps a night out is owed :oops:
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. Benjamin Franklin