Gift from my wife

Little or nothing to do with distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

Durhommer
Distiller

Gift from my wife

Post by Durhommer »

So my wedding anniversary is on March 28 the wife gave me a really nice gift today it's our third anniversary so the tradition is a leather gift this is what she gave me
20210316_130545.jpg
20210316_130439.jpg
20210316_130405.jpg
You have two ears and one mouth for a reason....
Deplorable
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: Gift from my wife

Post by Deplorable »

That's a fine gift. Congratulations.You'll cherish that set for years. She's right, Sunsets and whiskey can fix a lot of shit.
For our 25th, (4.5 years ago) my wife gave me an engraved, 1oz .999 AG 5.56 bullet. I've carried it in my pocket every since.
Ignore my baby soft hands :oops:
Bullet.jpg
Fear and ridicule are the tactics of weak-minded cowards and tyrants who have no other leadership talent from which to draw in order to persuade.
Durhommer
Distiller

Post by Durhommer »

That's a nice gift there deplorable and you're right I'll remember the set long after the bottle is gone
Deplorable
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Deplorable »

Yeah, I'd wear that leather set out. Very cool and unique gift. The women folk have a much better knack at picking cool gifts.
Fear and ridicule are the tactics of weak-minded cowards and tyrants who have no other leadership talent from which to draw in order to persuade.
Twisted Brick
Master of Distillation

Post by Twisted Brick »

Very thoughtful gift! It's a little premature, but Happy Anniversary, Durhommer.
“Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite, and furthermore, always carry a small snake.”

- W.C. Fields

My EZ Solder Shotgun
My Steam Rig and Manometer
Yummyrum
Global moderator

Post by Yummyrum »

LOL derhommer , when I saw the first pic I thought , she bought you some planks of Oak . She must really know what you like . :oops:

Then I saw the next pic .. Nice :thumbup:
Durhommer
Distiller

Post by Durhommer »

The wife is very thoughtful when it comes to the gifts now I have to come up with a gift for her
StillerBoy
Master of Distillation

Post by StillerBoy »

Nice gift.. treat the little lady nice..

And congrat on your third anniversary.. a few years before you catch up, 55 yrs in August..

Mars
" I know quite certainly that I myself have no special talent. Curiosity, Obsession and dogged endurance, combined with self-criticism, have brought me to my knowledge and understanding "

– Albert Einstein
Bushman
Admin

Post by Bushman »

Word of advice from a guy in his 70’s. Years ago for Valentine’s Day I had a friend with an ultralight dressed as the Red Barron fly in to our dock with his plane decorated with streamers and a bouquet of flowers. It was a great gift but how do you follow up following years. I guess my advice is do something nice but don’t go overboard.
HDNB
Site Mod

Post by HDNB »

Bushman wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:33 pm Word of advice from a guy in his 70’s. Years ago for Valentine’s Day I had a friend with an ultralight dressed as the Red Barron fly in to our dock with his plane decorated with streamers and a bouquet of flowers. It was a great gift but how do you follow up following years. I guess my advice is do something nice but don’t go overboard.
aint that the truth. never, under any circumstance buy you new bride a nice car. You start out with a caddy in her 20's it will be an AMG merc by the time shes 50...or worse a lambo so she can pick up the young guys.

get a her nice used ford focus.

LOL
I finally quit drinking for good.

now i drink for evil.
Deplorable
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Deplorable »

HDNB wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:14 pm
Bushman wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:33 pm Word of advice from a guy in his 70’s. Years ago for Valentine’s Day I had a friend with an ultralight dressed as the Red Barron fly in to our dock with his plane decorated with streamers and a bouquet of flowers. It was a great gift but how do you follow up following years. I guess my advice is do something nice but don’t go overboard.
aint that the truth. never, under any circumstance buy you new bride a nice car. You start out with a caddy in her 20's it will be an AMG merc by the time shes 50...or worse a lambo so she can pick up the young guys.

get a her nice used ford focus.

LOL

And NEVER, EVER buy em boobs unless you want someone else lovin on your bought boobies. Everyone I know who bought their wife a boob job got a divorce within 2 years.
Durhommer
Distiller

Post by Durhommer »

Damn guys thanks for the advice no tits and no cars or extravagant gifts
HDNB
Site Mod

Post by HDNB »

StillerBoy wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:58 pm Nice gift.. treat the little lady nice..

And congrat on your third anniversary.. a few years before you catch up, 55 yrs in August..

Mars
jayzuz. even murders get parole in canuckastan
I finally quit drinking for good.

now i drink for evil.
oksofar
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by oksofar »

Wow, congratulations to you! She's a keeper!
Brewer's Beast 16 gallon mash tun
Spike CF15 Conical Unitank 
Mile Hi 16 Gallon Stainless 4 Inch Flute – 4 Sections
Durhommer
Distiller

Post by Durhommer »

oksofar wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:04 am Wow, congratulations to you! She's a keeper!
Thanks yeah she knows what I like