GRAPHIC- New signs for driveway

Little or nothing to do with distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

SmokyMtn
Rumrunner

GRAPHIC- New signs for driveway

Post by SmokyMtn »

image.jpg
image.jpg
Signs for bottom of the driveway. I hope this gets the point across :thumbup:
My 9" Shotgun Condenser

This hobby really is not so much about making alcohol. But bottling opportunities to make memories with Friends and Family.
Deplorable
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: GRAPHIC- New signs for driveway

Post by Deplorable »

You forgot "Come back with a warrant!"
Fear and ridicule are the tactics of weak-minded cowards and tyrants who have no other leadership talent from which to draw in order to persuade.
SmokyMtn
Rumrunner

Post by SmokyMtn »

The law won't even drive down my dead end, single lane road. Unless there's a pack of em. Neighbors will let you in but you might have to cut your way out.. been known to cut trees down or burn a pile tires in the road. Once they have been blocked in they usually don't come back.These hills have eyes
My 9" Shotgun Condenser

This hobby really is not so much about making alcohol. But bottling opportunities to make memories with Friends and Family.
subbrew
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by subbrew »

Nice, very nice. Been thinking I need to get some hogs. But until then I have a backhoe
Deplorable
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Deplorable »

subbrew wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:34 pm Nice, very nice. Been thinking I need to get some hogs. But until then I have a backhoe
5 or 6 hungry hogs is more efficient than a backhoe for disposing of unwanted guests. (And grains)
Just make sure you strip the body first. A foot left in a rubber boot could be your undoing.
Fear and ridicule are the tactics of weak-minded cowards and tyrants who have no other leadership talent from which to draw in order to persuade.
SmokyMtn
Rumrunner

Post by SmokyMtn »

Hogs are alot quieter than a backhoe banging around in the woods. We got rocks as big as a school bus. Lord only knows what underneath the surface. I hate digging for fence post let alone a trespasser.
My 9" Shotgun Condenser

Deplorable
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Deplorable »

SmokyMtn wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:35 am Hogs are alot quieter than a backhoe banging around in the woods. We got rocks as big as a school bus. Lord only knows what underneath the surface. I hate digging for fence post let alone a trespasser.
There was a couple ol boys up in America's hat that were feeding dead hookers to their hogs. They got caught eventually when the hogs left a foot in a rubber boot if I recall.
Pigs also don't digest the hair, and teeth can pass without being broken down. So you still gotta clean up after the hogs do thier work.
SmokyMtn
Rumrunner

Post by SmokyMtn »

Lol I'll keep that in mind.
My 9" Shotgun Condenser