Steps in opening a distillery

Place for craft/micro distillers in all stages of build to show and share.

Moderator: Site Moderator

B_Stilling
Novice

Re: Steps in opening a distillery

Post by B_Stilling »

Thanks Twisted, appreciate it!
For others; its on page 2 of that thread.
ats333
Novice

Post by ats333 »

Odin wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:48 am I have some sheets for business planning. That's really the first step. Knowing you can sell it, rather than knowing you can make it. And knowing you can finance this step to start with. If I can help you out, let me know!

Regards, Odin.
I know it has been a very long time since you posted this , Odin, but any chance I could contact you about those business planning sheets?

Thanks so much,

Andrew
still_stirrin
Master of Distillation
Location: where the buffalo roam, and the deer & antelope play

Post by still_stirrin »

ats333 wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:56 am
Odin wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:48 am I have some sheets for business planning. That's really the first step. Knowing you can sell it, rather than knowing you can make it. And knowing you can finance this step to start with. If I can help you out, let me know!

Regards, Odin.
I know it has been a very long time since you posted this , Odin, but any chance I could contact you about those business planning sheets?

Thanks so much,

Andrew
Unfortunately Andrew, Odin has been “invited to read only” here, so don’t expect a direct response from him. I can’t detail why, but he’s not able to answer your question.
ss
My LM/VM & Potstill: My build thread
My Cadco hotplate modification thread: Hotplate Build
My stock pot gin still: stock pot potstill
My 5-grain Bourbon recipe: Special K
Wildcats
Distiller

Post by Wildcats »

still_stirrin wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:09 am

Regards, Odin.

Thanks so much,

Andrew
Unfortunately Andrew, Odin has been “invited to read only” here, so don’t expect a direct response from him. I can’t detail why, but he’s not able to answer your question.
ss
Oh snap! That sucks. Hope he is able to come back at some point. I feel he still has a lot to offer HD. Cheer's 🍻 Odin
ats333
Novice

Post by ats333 »

still_stirrin wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:09 am

Regards, Odin.

Thanks so much,

Andrew
ss
Oh man, ok, thanks very much for the heads up!