LP, NG, gas burners of all types. Wood, coal or Steam equipment.
Moderator: Site Moderator
- Posts: 659
- Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:14 am
- Location: Big Sky Country
Buddy of mine looking out for my interests dropped off this full set of burners he salvaged out of an old school Burnham boiler that was going to the scrap yard. With a little fire box modification they couldn't have fit any better, and they work magnitudes better than the drilled out pipe burners I had in there...
thinking inside the box is for squares....
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:33 pm
Looks perfect for the cool sub pot. Thats a neat rig and well done too. ..i like it
- Global moderator
- Posts: 15190
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:29 am
- Location: Pacific Northwest
That should do the job for you, looks like it was a fun project!
- Swill Maker
- Posts: 451
- Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:11 pm
- Location: Mountains ocean and rain
good score! have you noticed much of a difference with efficiency and heat input?
long live Oldsmobile Aleros