Edelmentall Bru Burner vs Blichmann Hellfire Burner?

LP, NG, gas burners of all types. Wood, coal or Steam equipment.

Moderator: Site Moderator

SAS777
Novice

Edelmentall Bru Burner vs Blichmann Hellfire Burner?

Post by SAS777 »

I almost fell off my chair when my wife told me that I should upgrade my burner :esurprised: :esurprised:

I’ve been looking at burners for a couple years , and I have narrowed it down to two, the Edelmetall Bru burner rated up to 75000 BTUs, and the Blichmann Hellfire burner rated from 80000 to 140000 BTUs.

I have been trying to decide which one to purchase. I like both and have read great reviews on both of them.

I don’t have time or the expertise to build one, just looking for some advice on which would one to go with? They both cost the same amount of money.

I have a 13 gallon boiler, hope to upgrade to 20 gallon boiler next year.

I plan on purchasing one or the other within the next couple days. Any and all advice is welcome.

Thank you
NineInchNails

Re: Edelmentall Bru Burner vs Blichmann Hellfire Burner?

Post by NineInchNails »

I would go with the Blichmann Hellfire burner. I really like the design and I love stainless steel.
Corn Crib
Novice

Re: Edelmentall Bru Burner vs Blichmann Hellfire Burner?

Post by Corn Crib »

The Blichmann Hellfire burner has saved me around 15% in fuel per 20# propane cylinder, over my 4 previous turkey fryer burners.

The Hellfire is quite stable and low profile, you'll see 55 gallon mash tuns sitting on them. (you can reverse the extending arms for very large pots)

Another great thing not always mentioned is the Blichmann Hellfire burner being nearly silent while in operation.