Where did my alcohol go?

Post here whats not safe to do or use.

Moderator: Site Moderator

zapata
Distiller

Re: Where did my alcohol go?

Post by zapata »

Yep, that's what he's saying. Along with plenty of other silliness. Like 90% abv no cut no carbon turbo yeast swill was tested as pure by some university. Mmmm, ok, whatever man. Patent your magical congener free process and you won't have to fund your research by selling swill to the local yokels.
I was actually hoping to learn something about a HOBBY SCALE continuous split column. Bummer.
Legit question, did you read the rules?
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5090
Tater
Admin

Post by Tater »

selling -using plastics -utter bullshit -Is my opinion this member should been taod the troll , If ya noticed no pics were ever produced.
I use a pot still.Sometimes with a thumper
kiwi Bruce
Distiller

Post by kiwi Bruce »

9. It is the hope of this forum to promote the legislation of home distilling as a legal hobby here in the United States. One of our goals is to prove that quality products can be created safely by the home distiller for personal use. Any discussion of selling, bartering or trading any distilled liquor unless by a licensed distillery will not tolerated. Such posts will be edited, deleted or locked, and the poster removed from this site.

All sorts of red F...ing flags.
Getting hung up all day on smiles
Wild Bill
Bootlegger

Post by Wild Bill »

Taod wrote:Now the reflux pump , is a little 12v unit from eBay for solar heating system . About 25$ , good to 120c although I have a little 2" computer fan on it . It will pump hot reflux 9 ' . I use one for the feed too with a cheap adjustable flow meter from eBay I don't use gravity feed . They ar completely chemically inert . Impervious to everything I know. I use sodium hydroxide and hcl , for other things I work on , amd use these to pump it around as well . https://m.ebay.ca/itm/DC-12V-24V-5M-3M- ... rCv8qPfN0g" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" rel="nofollow
Those pumps seem to be a good value for some applications although I killed one rather quickly using it for recirculating mash on a buddy’s beer rig. The don’t tolerate the discharge being necked down for too long, at least not with hot wort.
Living life one drop at a time

I ain’t here for a long time, I am here for a good time

Don’t worry, have a bourbon!