PNW Meet 2016

This forum is for posting announcements for upcoming meetings or events.

Moderator: Site Moderator

Forum rules
Members need to be aware that as all meetings and events are beyond the control of the administration team here and as such homedistiller and it administration and moderators are not responsible for any action and or occurrence at any meeting or event. Members choose to participate at their own risk and responsibility
For security reasons do not post personal information including names exact addresses,phone numbers and detailed itineraries, this sort of information can be communicated via private message, emails or by phone call
Bigbob
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: PNW Meet 2016

Post by Bigbob »

Oldvine Zin wrote:
iwine wrote:Thanx so much to Bearriver and wife for hosting a great BBQ. Man alive you guys are great on the grill. Big Bobs ribs cooked to perfection and that brisket was so tender. My SOH is still talking about that smoked salmon that Oldvine zin brought.
Thanks iwine hoping that next year people will like my booze over my cooking :D
OVZ
Your spirits and your food was top shelf in my opinion!! :thumbup: :clap: :wave:
If you wear underwear then it's a dress!
http://homedistiller.org/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=62150 How I run a small still
Rastus
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Rastus »

I am burnt and back from the hot tropics,,,

glad to be home, except for the refrigerator that failed while i was gone and smelled like a dead body had been decomposing on my rental side...
but my biggest regret was that I didnt have more time to spend with you all when i dropped in like a whirlwind, but as it could be said better to sip and run away than to never have sipped at all. hahaha
there was indeed some fine drink there and the cooking was top notch. it was really nice to get a chance to meet you all too. few missing faces i would have loved to meet. but i really felt that i was in good company, and was glad i squeezed it into my schedule.

also it was amazing to taste the samples and i regret that i didnt remember to grab anything on my way out the door ,
after tasting i feel much more confident in what i have been doing because although things were different than mine i felt the qualities of my better drops was in the ball park and would have been nice to share with people who could assess my strengths and weaknesses with knowledge and experience, and appreciate the uniqueness of certain experiments. so if the gods are good to me next time i will have less pressure to run and catch my jet and more time to savour the company of good folks and food and do a more thorough sampling of the spiritual treats presented.

again Thanks to Bear and his wonderful family and all the great folks who made my short visit one to remember

Rastus
She was just a moonshiner,
But he loved her Still
Bigbob
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Bigbob »

It was great putting a face to the name! Thanks for making it happen, glad to see you safely back. :wave:
If you wear underwear then it's a dress!
http://homedistiller.org/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=62150 How I run a small still
nerdybrewer
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by nerdybrewer »

Rastus, glad you made it! We share a lot of Alaska Spirit, it was very good to meet you!
Cranky's spoonfeeding:
http://homedistiller.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=52975

Time and Oak will sort it out.
Mudflats
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Mudflats »

Dang ! I wanna go too!
Guess I just missed it, and y'all so close....dang !
Next time hollar at me !
Mash Huffer~~~~~~~~~~~~~
cranky
Master of Distillation

Post by cranky »

Mudflats wrote:Dang ! I wanna go too!
Next time hollar at me !
These sort of meetings are becoming more common, I'm sure another opportunity will come along.
Mudflats
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Mudflats »

cranky wrote:
Mudflats wrote:Dang ! I wanna go too!
Next time hollar at me !
These sort of meetings are becoming more common, I'm sure another opportunity will come along.

Thanks...I would be very grateful !
Mash Huffer~~~~~~~~~~~~~