ADI in Portland - Meet And Mingle

This forum is for posting announcements for upcoming meetings or events.

Moderator: Site Moderator

Forum rules
Members need to be aware that as all meetings and events are beyond the control of the administration team here and as such homedistiller and it administration and moderators are not responsible for any action and or occurrence at any meeting or event. Members choose to participate at their own risk and responsibility
For security reasons do not post personal information including names exact addresses,phone numbers and detailed itineraries, this sort of information can be communicated via private message, emails or by phone call
OtisT
Master of Distillation

ADI in Portland - Meet And Mingle

Post by OtisT »

Howdy folks. The American Distillery Institute is holding their annual conference in Portland Oregon on March 26-28.

Who is interested in meeting up for drinks/food and possibly more during this event? Please post here if you are interested in meeting folks and let us know what day and when you could meet. (Lunch, after work, etc.). I’ll see what we can pull together and when.

For starters, I’ll suggest a burgers/beers lunch on Monday the 26th, at a pub near the Convention Center.

Otis
Otis’ Pot and Thumper, Dimroth Condenser: Pot-n-Thumper/Dimroth
Learning to Toast: Toasting Wood
Polishing Spirits with Fruitwood: Fruitwood
Badmotivator’s Barrels: Badmo Barrels
MM-Brew
Novice

Re: ADI in Portland - Meet And Mingle

Post by MM-Brew »

That would of been fun. I need to check this out more often.
Bushman
Admin

Post by Bushman »

I missed this years ADI Conference as I was in Hawaii. Not sure the meet & mingle got off the ground.
OtisT
Master of Distillation

Post by OtisT »

Bushman wrote:I missed this years ADI Conference as I was in Hawaii. Not sure the meet & mingle got off the ground.
No, it did not get off the ground. I did meet up with Odin one evening for dinner and that was a hoot, but no on else made contact. Otis
Otis’ Pot and Thumper, Dimroth Condenser: Pot-n-Thumper/Dimroth
Learning to Toast: Toasting Wood
Polishing Spirits with Fruitwood: Fruitwood
Badmotivator’s Barrels: Badmo Barrels
Bushman
Admin

Post by Bushman »

OtisT wrote:
Bushman wrote:I missed this years ADI Conference as I was in Hawaii. Not sure the meet & mingle got off the ground.
No, it did not get off the ground. I did meet up with Odin one evening for dinner and that was a hoot, but no on else made contact. Otis
Odin is a great guy to hang with and discuss theory and practices in distilling.