Any new meets planned?

This forum is for posting announcements for upcoming meetings or events.

Moderator: Site Moderator

Forum rules
Members need to be aware that as all meetings and events are beyond the control of the administration team here and as such homedistiller and it administration and moderators are not responsible for any action and or occurrence at any meeting or event. Members choose to participate at their own risk and responsibility
For security reasons do not post personal information including names exact addresses,phone numbers and detailed itineraries, this sort of information can be communicated via private message, emails or by phone call
HDNB
Site Mod

Any new meets planned?

Post by HDNB »

In the middle ages, when the plague ended everyone was celebrating with orgies and wine fests?

Just wonder if y'all got any plans coming up?
I finally quit drinking for good.

now i drink for evil.
whiskymonster
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: Any new meets planned?

Post by whiskymonster »

Download festival, Bloodstock festival and i have about a half a dozen bands to go see in the rest of the year.

Mrs is immunocompromised. In two damned years i could count on both hands the amount of times we left the house, so we are both about ready to get out there and have some fun. Not quite sure about orgies, but drinking wine at festivals seems like the plan.

Seriously. I havent seen a live band in two years. Music is like air to me, and this has been fucking killing me.

Kiss, Iron maiden, Megadeth, Black label society, Butcher babies, Gwar, Bloodywood, the list continues.

Oh, and when youre in disabled camping they aren't as strict with bag checks. Last download i took a 700ml bottle of panty dropper, some lemonade and some plastic champagne glasses into the arena to watch Tool.

Tool sucked. The panty dropper was as always wonderful.
It's much easier to cut a bit off than weld a bit on...
Metalking00
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Metalking00 »

Are there ever any meetups in the melbourne/victoria area? Id really like to see what other people are making so i could have some way to determine how im doing...
Bushman
Admin

Post by Bushman »

We had several in the PNW, the first held by bearriver, but he all of a sudden ghosted members and the forum. Haven’t had one in years but it got a group buy of Panela and members making rum.
Saltbush Bill
Site Mod

Post by Saltbush Bill »

Any time you folk on the other side of the pond want to party just give me a Cooee, or even if you just want a very quite place to stay and look around the local area for a few day...I can arrange either.
On the party side I will guarantee that at least a dozen other long term distillers,some of them members here, will turn up for the main event.
If you want a quite time , then I'm more than happy to accommodate that as well, I like to show visitors the area and attractions that I call home.
There are already a few folk out there who showed me how hospitable Americans can be.......you guys need to get your arses down here.....let the part begin.