The Alcohol Glossary - Compiled by John E. Murtagh, Ph.D.

Discussions pertaining to the homedistiller wiki.

Moderator: Site Moderator

Single Malt Yinzer
Trainee

The Alcohol Glossary - Compiled by John E. Murtagh, Ph.D.

Post by Single Malt Yinzer »

This could serve as a good starting point for additions to the wiki. I'll be adding the ones I find interesting.

http://www.murtagh.com/alphab-3.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" rel="nofollow
Single Malt Yinzer
Trainee

Re: The Alcohol Glossary - Compiled by John E. Murtagh, Ph.D

Post by Single Malt Yinzer »

And again it seems I'm late to the game. Lots of stuff stuff already posted from there. Sorry.
Opdog
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Opdog »

You know flipping through that page, there is some good stuff there. I'm sure many of those definitions have info that we have not yet captured. Please feel free to add to or edit anything that you feel needs it. That is the beauty of the wiki format.

I've stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.
I've stopped fighting my inner demons. We are on the same side now.
Uncle Jesse
Site Admin

Post by Uncle Jesse »

Opdog wrote:You know flipping through that page, there is some good stuff there. I'm sure many of those definitions have info that we have not yet captured. Please feel free to add to or edit anything that you feel needs it. That is the beauty of the wiki format.

I've stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.
Exactly. Lots of great info to be added. And many of the pages I have created are just barebones and skeletal and are intended to be improved. I just want to get rid of the "wanted" pages first.

So many people here have expertise in so many areas. You can even post changes here and someone else can add them to the wiki.
If only the best birds sang, the woods would be silent.