Little or nothing to do with distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

Uncle Jesse
Site Admin

Post by Uncle Jesse »

i need an image to use at the upper lefthand corner of the forums. the "distillers forums forum index" link should be an image about 1.5" x 1.5" or so. at any rate, who has a good one? i like the little still tony uses for the link bar....
Josesillo
Bootlegger

Post by Josesillo »

how do i attach an image
- - - - - - -

--Fishing and Distilling... What else is there to do???.--
Fourway
Angel's Share
Angel's Share

Re: image

Post by Fourway »

I've been trying to get an artist friend to make me up a distillers trade escutcheon.
That would be perfect.
"a woman who drives you to drink is hard to find, most of them will make you drive yourself."
anon--
Professor Duck
Novice

Post by Professor Duck »

I'll try drawing something. Maybe we could turn it into a competition: the best picture posted in this thread becomed the official forum title picture.

This new forum is good. It'll take some getting used to but there's definately some good features the old one doesn't have, like being able to see more than one other post when you're replying. One thing I much preferred about the old forum though, is how it showed in the main index how many new messages there were in each section.
Image If Leonardo da Vinci had a video camera.

Post by Guest »

I miss Fourways old blurry pic. Now everything is crisp/clean. :shock:
Professor Duck
Novice

Post by Professor Duck »

Here's a little something I whipped up last night:
It's no Picasso but I think it looks OK and I can change it around if I get some comments/criticism.
Last edited by Professor Duck on Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yttrium
Swill Maker

Post by Yttrium »

Duck, how does that image look if you use a copper color instead of yellow?
The future is not set. There is no fate but what we make for ourselves. --John Conner
Uncle Jesse
Site Admin

Post by Uncle Jesse »

You got it until someone comes up with a better idea!

Thanks much for the time and effort.
Professor Duck
Novice

Post by Professor Duck »

I made a new version in copper, and I added an output bottle too. Unfortunately I can't attach the image on this new forum, and my usual image host seems to be down, and the webhost I recently used to create a hate-site about someone I don't know to piss off a friend of mine doesn't seem to want to let me upload the picture there. I'll probably upload it on my old (infinitely better) host, which used to host my notoriously virus-ridden site. But I'll do it tomorrow as it's getting late and I need to get up early tomorrow and it will take much longer than it should to upload it because my computer sucks.
Professor Duck
Novice

Post by Professor Duck »

Here it is in copper:
http://pduck.sphosting.com/hdf2.gif

EDIT: VillagePhotos is great, finally I have a good image host. Here's the copper version for all to see:
Last edited by Professor Duck on Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrPlace

Post by MrPlace »

Professor Duck wrote:Here it is in copper:
Hey, that looks alot better. Couldnt get to it by clicking your link though. Had to go through your site because I kept getting a "Blocked" message.

Post by Guest »

Professor Duck wrote:Here it is in copper:

EDIT: VillagePhotos is great, finally I have a good image host. Here's the copper version for all to see:
Prof Duck.....Get the UncleJ to use this copper still pic. I do believe it is the best ever!!!! I like the little x bottle.