Research and Theory

Distillation methods and improvements.

Moderator: Site Moderator

leeb72
Novice

Research and Theory

Post by leeb72 »

While "researching" the product of my labors I got really snockered last night so I will theorize that maybe I need to cut it a little more to say 80 proof or drink more often to build up some resistance. :shock: :oops:
belialNZ
Bootlegger

Post by belialNZ »

Yes, no doubt you have also been researching the law of increasing consumption of product, and theorized about increasing your production to compensate?
bronzdragon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by bronzdragon »

That's kind of like me, as a pastry chef, theorizing that maybe all of my "quality control" has led to me not having what would be considered a fit and trim body.

:lol:

~r~
"If it weren't for the alcohol, beer would be a healthfood."
leeb72
Novice

Post by leeb72 »

Yep that's what I said.
belialNZ
Bootlegger

Post by belialNZ »

I have a new theory.

Everyone talks about taking multiple "tails" and leaving them overnight to taste the next day.

My research, has led me to conclude, that this is done to avoid you adding "bad" tails into the mix because you are inebriated from constant taste tests during the process.

I was trying the "put a few drops on the tongue and see how long it lasts as it rolls towards the back of your throat" technique... and umm.. its a nice technique, but, not conducive to having good discerning taste after a few tests :-)

perhaps I should test less often....
grainhopper
Swill Maker

Post by grainhopper »

For Safetys Sake Please Spit. You dont need to be drunk while running still! :shock:
My research, has led me to conclude, that this is done to avoid you adding "bad" tails into the mix because you are inebriated from constant taste tests during the process.
Read Please, Try it, Learn!
belialNZ
Bootlegger

Post by belialNZ »

"For Safetys Sake Please Spit"

I think I'll make a sign out of that and put it up on the wall.
grainhopper
Swill Maker

Post by grainhopper »

Now thats funny :D :D
Read Please, Try it, Learn!