Drinking Made Easy (tv show)

Little or nothing to do with distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

decomissioned
Novice

Drinking Made Easy (tv show)

Post by decomissioned »

Zane Lamprey is the host of a pretty awesome cable tv show called Three Sheets. He basically travels around the world and explores the local drinks and drinking customs. Zane is a comedian by trade, so the show is not only entertaining because of the booze, but he's pretty funny himself. Anyway, he did a tour around the US last year called 'Drinking Made Easy' which was basically a comedy show based around drinking. My wife and a buddy and I got to attend one of the shows. It was pretty sweet.

Anyway, while on tour they filmed a whole new show titled after the tour, also called Drinking Made Easy. The show starts next week I believe on HD Net. The reason I post this here is because the trailer is online on his website. In the trailer he stops by "an illegal moonshiner" in Phoenix. The shiner is running a store bought still (looks like the 8 gallon brewhaus model) but the sad part is he has a PVC hose routing his fresh distillate to his container. I was watching the trailer with my wife yelling "nooo, no plastics!! newb!!".

You guys ingrain it into our heads so hard and often that it can't help but stick.

http://www.zanelamprey.com/2010/09/drin ... -peak.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" rel="nofollow
pumpman
Swill Maker

Re: Drinking Made Easy (tv show)

Post by pumpman »

Allwright witch one of you guys did that vid. :oops:
Likker in the front and poker in the rear
LWTCS
Site Mod

Post by LWTCS »

pumpman wrote:Allwright witch one of you guys did that vid.
I know, right?
Trample the injured and hurdle the dead.
therealraycharles
Novice

Post by therealraycharles »

I don't think anyone on this forum is brave enough to admit to using that much plastic, or to dressing like a bank robber....
20L Stock pot
1 Gallon glass jar thumper
24" Liebig
Coon-ass
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Coon-ass »

I wish he would have mentioned the fact that 47% of what you pay for every bottle of spirits you buy in the USA "allegedly :lol: " is tax. Can't tax it, let's make it illegal!
Laissez les bon temps rouler!