I NEED A9CAD HELP PLEASE!

Little or nothing to do with distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

Rum Bum
Swill Maker

I NEED A9CAD HELP PLEASE!

Post by Rum Bum »

If anyone knows how to navigate this advanced drawing program you might be able to help. I'm unable to pull up the properties window on the right side to edit rectangles and circles. When I first started drawing with it, it automatically was there, now I can't find it anywhere. It's really bothering me because I've been trying to design a still.

RB
Skoot
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: I NEED A9CAD HELP PLEASE!

Post by Skoot »

what are you talking about?
blanikdog
Angel's Share
Angel's Share

Post by blanikdog »

I think he may be asking about computer programme for designing/drawing a new type of still, scoot.

Unfortunately Rum I can't help you because I only rum a simple potstill and design/drawing skills are not necessesary for my simple level. Someone much wiser than I will be able to help you and will enjoy doing it. Sorry I can't help. Good Luck.

Stay Safe
Simple potstiller. Slow, single run.
(50 litre, propane heated pot still. Coil in bucket condenser - No thermometer, No carbon)
The Reading Lounge AND the Rules We Live By should be compulsory reading

Cumudgeon and loving it.
Rum Bum
Swill Maker

Post by Rum Bum »

Skoot, do you have the program? If you do I'll try and explain it better if it doesn't make sense.
blanikdog wrote:Stay Safe
And BD, I don't know how I can get into trouble drawing stills...haha but thanks
Rum Bum
Swill Maker

Post by Rum Bum »

Ok after fooling around with it I solved the problem. You have to go up to the top and hover your cursor above one of the drop down words like file or edit and right click and you can then click on what you want to restore. That's a messed up way of doing it and they should have made it a lot simpler but that's the way it is. I seem to always find the answer after I ask it.

RB
blanikdog
Angel's Share
Angel's Share

Post by blanikdog »

Ooops Rum, I didn't for an instant mean to imply that you would get into trouble. NOT FOR AN INSTANT. I humbly apologise if I hurt your feelings in any way. I was trying to explain to skoot what you were talking about as s/he didn't seem the know what you were asking. I am terribly sorry to have offended you. :oops:

If there is anything I can do to make up for my foolishness please tell me.
Simple potstiller. Slow, single run.
(50 litre, propane heated pot still. Coil in bucket condenser - No thermometer, No carbon)
The Reading Lounge AND the Rules We Live By should be compulsory reading

Cumudgeon and loving it.
cob
Master of Distillation

Post by cob »

Rum Bum wrote:Ok after fooling around with it I solved the problem. You have to go up to the top and hover your cursor above one of the drop down words like file or edit and right click and you can then click on what you want to restore. That's a messed up way of doing it and they should have made it a lot simpler but that's the way it is. I seem to always find the answer after I ask it.

RB
are you really bitching about a FREE cad program? c.o.b.
be water my friend
Rum Bum
Swill Maker

Post by Rum Bum »

Skoot, I complain about stupidity, free or not free. :lol:

Oh and BD, I just saw your post, and no it didn't offend me at all, I was just trying to make fun of the fact that you say be safe to everything and everyone. It's your way of signing out after a post. :D

RB
rad14701
retired

Post by rad14701 »

I use A9CAD regularly on my Windows based PC's and can usually figure out program quirks...

However, on my Linux based PC's I have been using QCAD for years and have recently begun using the Windows port as well...