Still dragon

This forum is used by 1000's of people from dozens of countries. Please observe the rules, we all want to get along and contribute in a graceful manner.

Moderator: Site Moderator

Tater
Admin

Still dragon

Post by Tater »

Has for a while been operating with new management .As there has been no complaints they will be removed from ban list.
I use a pot still.Sometimes with a thumper
Bushman
Admin

Re: Still dragon

Post by Bushman »

Congratulations LWTCS!
thecroweater
retired

Post by thecroweater »

Bushman wrote:Congratulations LWTCS!
Will second that, Larry has always come across as an ethical helpful and popular member on various forums I have come across him over the years :thumbup:
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. Benjamin Franklin
Halfbaked
retired

Post by Halfbaked »

:clap: :clap: Congrats LWTCS! I remember seeing a thread that a guy got a set of very large ferrules that were twisted up and someone would not fix the problem. I remember you trying to fix the problem online and the guy was not having it and didn't know who you were and what you were trying to do. I felt sorry for you. Glad things worked out for you!
googe
retired

Post by googe »

It's nice to see some positive moves toward working together. Hope this turns into more and more positive moves :thumbup: .
Here's to alcohol, the cause of, and solution to, all life's problems.
"Homer J Simpson"