Distillery network inc.

Research sources, reviews and links to information relating to distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

Mountainman645
Novice

Distillery network inc.

Post by Mountainman645 »

Has anyone ever bought and my thing from the distillery network inc? I've searched around and can't find any solid reviews. They look pretty nice from their videos but I can't find anything about anyone owning them.
dieselduo
Rumrunner

Re: Distillery network inc.

Post by dieselduo »

never bought anything from them but the thumper and flake stand look to small
Bushman
Admin

Post by Bushman »

I agree about the size of the thumper & flakestand. The moderator on the video is also calling both the thumper and flakestand a thumper which would make me a bit suspicious.
Hank Reardon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Hank Reardon »

Their entire website looks like a phishing scam with the capitalized words in the narrative, missing words in their initial statement of who they are that EVERY Home in the Needs a Copper Moonshine Still." Then, they do not give specs on materials. Then, their thumper doesn't meet recommendations on this site, nor does their worm. You get all that for a mere $900, and shipping is free. :)

I would pass.
Mountainman645
Novice

Post by Mountainman645 »

They do have the upgraded thumper option that's bigger. Would you guys have any brand suggestions for a 10 to 12 gallon still with thumper?
Truckinbutch
Angel's Share
Angel's Share

Post by Truckinbutch »

Building your own is always the best option .
If you ain't the lead dog in the team , the scenery never changes . Ga Flatwoods made my avatar and I want to thank him for that .
Don't drink water , fish fornicate in it .
Mountainman645
Novice

Post by Mountainman645 »

I'm very confident in my soldering i solder pipe for a living but I wouldn't know the first thing about designs and I wouldn't want to spend a lot of money for a sheet to cut something wrong.
Bushman
Admin

Post by Bushman »

You can find a lot of our different designs and plans here:
http://homedistiller.org/forum/viewtopi ... =1&t=19711

If your worried about patterns there are a lot of us that have cad skills and can draw up the plans to scale with layout. I would say the worm inside the flakestand would be one of the tougher things to get right you might want to replace that part with a Liebig. Much easier to build and more efficient.
Hank Reardon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Hank Reardon »

Mountainman645 wrote:I'm very confident in my soldering i solder pipe for a living but I wouldn't know the first thing about designs and I wouldn't want to spend a lot of money for a sheet to cut something wrong.
Lots of folks use a properly procured beer keg for a boiler and make the still head. If you want to buy a still head, seems like there are approved sellers such as stilldragon and brewhaus.
Mountainman645
Novice

Post by Mountainman645 »

I got a 10 gallon from them on a sale and it is very well made and solid