Legal Members.....where ya at!?

Research sources, reviews and links to information relating to distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

rgreen2002
Site Donor
Site Donor

Legal Members.....where ya at!?

Post by rgreen2002 »

In keeping with the question I posted on another thread viewtopic.php?p=7514625#p7514625 :

I was looking for all the legal members here (and even the up and comers...) to drop a post letting us know where your establishment is located. There are more and more of you out there lately and I want to know where I can buy me a good drink!

So.... a little free advertising for you and a fine drop for us: post with your business name and location so people can pay a visit.

(I'm hoping I don't violate a rule here but I reread them to be sure... :mrgreen: )
HD Glossary - Open this
A little spoon feeding *For New & Novice Distillers - start here
BEST WAY TO GET ANSWERS FROM HOME DISTILLER
"In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is."
DeepSouth
Swill Maker

Re: Legal Members.....where ya at!?

Post by DeepSouth »

Rich Grain Distilling Co. located in Canton, MS is my place. My products are sold in Mississippi, and in the next few weeks will be available in Memphis, TN and New Orleans, LA markets as well.

You may have a hard time getting the legal guys to chime in. If they are like me, they are busy as hell running their businesses. I like to post here and check in occasionally because it's a place I've learned a lot and sometimes still learn something new.
Rich Grain Distilling Co., DSP-MS-20003
http://www.richdistilling.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" rel="nofollow
https://www.facebook.com/richgraindistillingco/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" rel="nofollow
bluefish_dist
Distiller

Post by bluefish_dist »

Blue Fish Distillery, located in Colorado Springs, co. Our tasting room is only open on Fridays and Saturdays, but give us a call if you are in town as we are around working most days.
Formerly
Dsp-CO-20051
DAD300
Master of Distillation

Post by DAD300 »

Falling Rock Distillery, Huntsville, AR. We're a working farm with cattle. Area is called the Boston Mountains, rafting, fishing, camping all around us.

Grain to glass with as much gathered off the farm and locally as possible. Rum(s) Vodka, Gin and Oat Whisky. Grand Opening April, 2018.

PM or call and we'll always be open for forum visitors. There is a Facebook page.
CCVM http://homedistiller.org/forum/viewtopi ... d#p7104768" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" rel="nofollow
Ethyl Carbamate Docs viewtopic.php?f=6&t=55219&p=7309262&hil ... e#p7309262
DSP-AR-20005
The Baker
Master of Distillation

Post by The Baker »

Best wishes, Dad.

Geoff
The Baker
firewater69
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by firewater69 »

DAD300 wrote:Falling Rock Distillery, Huntsville, AR. We're a working farm with cattle. Area is called the Boston Mountains, rafting, fishing, camping all around us.

Grain to glass with as much gathered off the farm and locally as possible. Rum(s) Vodka, Gin and Oat Whisky. Grand Opening April, 2018.

PM or call and we'll always be open for forum visitors. There is a Facebook page.

You will be seeing me soon, I work in Springdale so I'll definitely come by and check out your distillery and finally meet you.
Moonshine.... American as apple pie & it's part of our heritage, history & culture.
rgreen2002
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by rgreen2002 »

Glad to see folks start signing in...

This is going to make it easier when I plan my cross-country road trip! :mrgreen:

I hope we can keep it up... I got plenty of time.
HD Glossary - Open this
A little spoon feeding *For New & Novice Distillers - start here
BEST WAY TO GET ANSWERS FROM HOME DISTILLER
"In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is."