Running a wash un-cleared

Distillation methods and improvements.

Moderator: Site Moderator

Honest_Liberty
Rumrunner

Running a wash un-cleared

Post by Honest_Liberty »

I am currently running my Brewhaus 15 gallon SS pot still with a sweetfeed/boiled cracked corn + enzymes recipe. It was very frankensteined recipe and quite cloudy.

Here is what I have noticed: Trying to navigate this site using the search method is beyond exhaustive, yet I continuously see the great shining adepts on here complaining about newbies wanting to be spoon fed. While I understand that, I also hate wasting my time and I'm trying to balance work, play, children, and other interests. I don't want to piss away 12 gallons of wash because I didn't access correct information. SO, I'm not too happy right now about the risk I just took (and YES, I should have known better). BTW folks, searching this site is nearly impossible to do without having HOURS to spend. Why would anyone advocate wasting hours of time into SEARCHING that could be put into DOING?! I can't even fathom that mentality.

I attempted to discover whether running a dry, yet cloudy wash would be problematic for scorching in my still. The best I could see on the issue was essentially "if its dry, run it" unless it is a fruit wash or something similar. I was skeptical but I've been itching to get to shining this within 2 weeks becuase my ferment took that long without temp control here in Colorado.

Well, nonsense to anyone who claims you can run your wash without clearing it (unless its a rum recipe? I dunno). This is the first time I've not cold crashed and waited for my wash to clear and its bitter and foul, and it isn't the recipe. This is obviously due to scorching and I'm livid at my own impatience, and chancing on what little information I could find.

MY advice as a new distiller (only having distilled approximately ten batches), CLEAR YOUR WASH! PERIOD!
I hope I haven't ruined my still but we will see when this is all done. I'm still going to run it becuase I'll just flavor the crap out of it and give it to the homeless downtown to test a theory about choosy beggars.
Sweetfeed 100 proof for drinking white
All grain bourbon for testing my patience
Whatever else is left goes to the Homefree, because, I hate waste
Pikey
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: Running a wash un-cleared

Post by Pikey »

I've never cleared a wash in my life - just run it when it's done (& sometimes when it's "nearly done") - That does NOT extend to a corn mash of AG type fermented on the pulp - others must inform you on that.

But Rum, whisky, Brandy - cloudy as hell - just run it (I have a electric pot with underneath heating element )

Only corn mash with suspended solids is liable to scorch AFAIK

Hope that helps :)
Skipper1953
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Skipper1953 »

As I filled my boiler this past Sunday, 03/11/18, I thought about taking some pictures and/or a video of the murky liquid I was preparing to boil. Well, I didn’t take any pictures and I’m really wishing I had.
I have an 11 gallon stock pot with an electric element mounted near the bottom. The element is a 5500 watt ULWD element. I put about 9 gallons of the murky wash in the pot and turned on the heat. I set the power controller to 30% and stirred until I could see that the temperature of the boiler charge was rising. I then turned the power up to 50% and continued to stir occasionally. I skimmed off the scum as it formed on the top of the liquid.

When the temp reached about 150° – 160°, I put the lid on the pot with my pot still head attached. By the end of the run I had the power turned up to about 75%. When I finished the stripping run, I drained the boiler to find that my element did not have even a hint of scorched material clinging to it. Oh yeah, I was stripping a Booner’s mash. Fifty lbs. of finely ground corn, fermented on the grain. Pressed and strained through a kitchen sieve as I poured it into the boiler.

You don’t HAVE to clear a wash before you run it. You do need to be patient. This was not the first time and will likely not be the last time I run a murky wash without letting it clear. I do use steam if I'm going to run something chunky.

Damn it. I should have taken pictures.
zapata
Distiller

Post by zapata »

HonestL, I gotta say I don't understand your perspective, you seem upset? Someone who values learning by doing more than researching should be elated to have learned so much by doing. Now you know at least on one end what will scorch in your still. For an experiential learner that's a win.

For the searching issues, I hope you are using the HDgoogle search and not the forum's built in search function? I find it much more reliable, it's on the upper right of every page, next to "Parent site" and "rules we live by". If you just don't want to invest the time it takes to read through a variety of opinions over a long stretch of time, well then you just have to take your chances. But if you haven't found out yet, even the most rabid anti-spoon feeders will usually respond well to an inquiry something along the lines of "I've searched this subject and found some conflicting views, can you more experienced folks help with these particulars".

Sorry you scorched your wash.
fizzix
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by fizzix »

Hey Honest, I see you're pissed and I can relate. But let's work this out. What is your heat source? Gas or electric?
Did you use the diffuser plate that came with the still? Did you filter at least?

I use a 1500W electric (modified "always on" hot plate. $26-Amazon) with the diffuser in place on my Brewhaus 8-gallon.
Just got done with 6 Booner's runs also. The murkiest, cloudiest shit like the Mississippi River through St. Louis. I think I even saw an old tire bobbing in there.
Seriously, though. Think cream corn with the chunks filtered out through a paint strainer bag in a squeezer mop bucket.
No cold crashing, and I haven't had any problems. So you can see where I and others proclaim "you don't have to clear a wash."

And searching... As mentioned, use the HD Google Search -NOT that fruitless generic search with the magnifying glass.
HD Google Search Instructions
HD Google Search Instructions
And also as mentioned: Maybe you've just found what doesn't work for you. Don't get discouraged. This can be done without headaches.
Saltbush Bill
Site Mod

Post by Saltbush Bill »

Honest_Liberty wrote:I continuously see the great shining adepts on here complaining about newbies wanting to be spoon fed.
Should have been here 12 months or more ago , it was a whole lot worse, the main culprit is gone now.
Honest_Liberty wrote:Well, nonsense to anyone who claims you can run your wash without clearing it (unless its a rum recipe? I dunno).
Thats rubbish , most people here have run un cleared washes many times without mishap.
Instead of having a breakdown about how the place works , next time try asking a question...you might be surprised ....for every person here who has the "no spoon feeding mentality" there are several more who are only to happy to try and help you by answering questions.
jonnys_spirit
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by jonnys_spirit »

I clear and degas all my AG washes by xferring to carboys and let sit for a week or two then rack off the heast trub sediment. There is usually at least an inch and sometimes maybe four inches of seeiment which I am able to not put into the still and risk a burn. I don’t use fining agents and I don’t clear it crystal clear but I do let the main trub drop out. When I transfer I use a vacuum pump which also has the benefit of degasing the wash which also prevents puking.

It’s not worth the risk to me. I had a malt barley batch scorch a bit so just follow that procedure to minimize the potential.

I run a 13g boiler with 5500W element.

I did a grappa last year where I cooked and stilled the grape must strip with everything into the boiler and no scorch at all. I’ve got six buckets of spring chilean grapes on order so planning to do the same grappa again in a couple months but that run was as “unclear” as it could be with grape skins, yeast trub, and “everything else” all in the boiler fired by the same 5k5W element.

That’s what my experience has been.

Cheers!
-j
————
i prefer my mash shaken, not stirred
————
Swedish Pride
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Swedish Pride »

like the folks above say, if you use HD Google search available in the top banner it will make your life easier.

I use a 5000W camco and nevers scorch a mash, I run it very cloudy, just squeese the beer out of the grains and dump the beer in the boiler. works a treat.
An upgrade on your current configuration may be worth your time if you are keen on running as soon as it's finished
Don't be a dick
Honest_Liberty
Rumrunner

Post by Honest_Liberty »

Hello again,

This turned out long so my apologies.
First, I must apologize for the tone last night. I was doing my best to reign in my disgust with myself for not being patient and probably doing what I figured I shouldn't. Additionally, many thanks to all your responses, especially for being polite. I am from near Philly and I don't know what it is but there is a definite piss-n-vinegar mentality that I haven't shaken yet, even at 35. It is embarrassing and consider me currently quite embarrassed. Not to mention my parents are both emotional, so, mixing alcohol was a disastrous idea. :oops:

So, now that I've had at least a few hours of rest I'll maybe try to re-cap and figure out what happened. I'm sure some of you may laugh because it may be obvious and I'm missing it. I had a semi-failed 12 gallon wash (semi-failed was the ground cracked corn I attempted to boil and add enzymes. I didn't have high temp amalyze or gluco...so I tried an extended boil and after a few hours at 180 ish and then letting it sit overnight in my 16 gallon bayou classic SS brewkettle, I wasn't able to extract most of the water. I am still at a loss and now have to go re-read all the areas I went wrong.) so then I added some b vitamins and a combo of DADY/bakers yeast with about 15 pounds of Sweetfeed and maybe 15 pounds of sugar. I got a reading of 12.5% SG. It fermented out dry finally after over 10 days, so I was growing impatient because I was hoping to get something worth sampling when my cousin comes over this weekend, who I haven't seen in a long time. TMI probably but that was the impetus for my frustration: I was pushing it and I knew better but I thought it would turn out fine. The wash was definitely dry according to the hydrometer, but super cloudy and I knew there were tons of corn particles suspended.

So, I decided, well I'll just run a stripping run instead of trying to go super slow and make cuts. and I'll just keep maybe 200 ml from the hearts of the stripping for sampling. I set up the 15 gallon still and put high heat (kitchen range) to it starting at 5:30pm, and come 7:45 it just barely started to drip. I thought it took longer than normal (granted I'm in Colorado at over a mile-hi so things take longer). I had probably 4 or 5 cheap beers on an empty stomach by this time so I was getting anxious. I typically put copper scrubbers in the column but read on here that it doesn't make much difference, especially on a strip so I left them out. I started collecting in the high 60's and it smelled burnt, or not quite burnt but definitely "off", almost smokey/smoldery/campfire the next morning. It was a noticeable detour from my runs so far. Anyway, after I collected the fores, I just threw a gallon jug under it and periodically took a reading/smell/taste test. Something is definitely not clean, but after I finished up around 12:30pm at 20% ish, I shut it down. I'm still not sure when is best to stop a stripping run because I have two gallons at 41% and I thought low wines end up being much lower. Anyway, I look into the still and there is absolutely ZERO scorching. Nothing, although the backset smelled slightly smokey-ish, it wasn't significantly different from what I've encountered so far. I always use my diffuser plate.

Someone on here remarked that the more they read about this, the less they knew. And I'm starting to get fatigued because I can't figure this out. All my washes are sugarheads, and its obvious even after a completely dry ferment, after its distilled, I can't shake the sugar flavor. That residual sweetness is there and I don't like it. I don't perceive any C.O.B. flavors in my final spirits, just a smooth molassas-y, sugary flavor. I'll check my collections tonight to see if the airing has made any difference but clearly I'm not precise enough, not patient enough, and not knowledgeable enough to make something the way I want.

I've taken heed to your words and will decide moving forward better ways to approach my frustrations. Also, THANK you a ton for that HD search idea. I'll have to navigate that this evening.
Honest_Liberty
Rumrunner

Post by Honest_Liberty »

so I just got home and smelled this rank that I made last night. It smells putrid, to a point that I can't even pin down what that smell is.
The only thing I changed was not clearing the wash, so I will not go down that path again. I'm pretty sure I read that people will redistribute scorched distillate back into another run but wouldn't that flavor still make it through a pot still?

And in retrospect, losing one wash to learn to not cut corners is definitely worth it. I think I'm out maybe $15. so...yea. lessson learned- no cutting corners.

My question now is, whether I just made a mistake of placing the backset on my next sweetfeed wash? I put 10 gallons of water and 5 gallons of backset on 16 pounds of sweetfeed and 16 pounds of sugar. I'm concerned that this off flavor will now make itself apparent in my next batch. If you folks think that is the case I'm just going to throw this out.
MichiganCornhusker
retired

Post by MichiganCornhusker »

I would toss it all.

It is my experience that a scorch will taint everything it comes in contact with, even a little bit, and will not go away with repeated distillations.

Rank and putrid are good words for it.

Start fresh to avoid more disappointment.
Shouting and shooting, I can't let them catch me...
Honest_Liberty
Rumrunner

Post by Honest_Liberty »

crap, there goes another 15 bucks. oh well.

This time I'm going to learn the easy way. to the trash it goes tomorrow
jonnys_spirit
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by jonnys_spirit »

I might save the liquor and use it in a cleaning run.

Cheers!
-j
————
i prefer my mash shaken, not stirred
————
Honest_Liberty
Rumrunner

Post by Honest_Liberty »

it reminds me of rotten eggs or sulphur. the sulphur smell is significantly reduced from day one but still undeniable. I remember the initial few days of ferment were unlike my previous washes. It was vigorous but this is the first time I added a b vitamin complex too. Also the first time I didn't put scrubbers in the column, first time I tried to really pull fermentables out of cracked corn, and first time I might have permitted contamination in the fermenter. So. after chewing on this I'm at a loss as to what I did but now I'm nervous about continuing to screw up since I can't pin down which mishap was responsible.
zapata
Distiller

Post by zapata »

That doesn't smell like a scorched batch to me. You got any copper in your rig anywhere? Might just be sulpurous?

As I rule I'd never tossed anything that hadn't sat around getting worse for years.
Twisted Brick
Master of Distillation

Post by Twisted Brick »

Hey Honest,

I'm still confused trying to decipher what you tried to do, but my takeaway is that you:

1. Ground your cracked corn and boiled it
2. You didn't have any beta enzymes so you rested it overnight and had trouble straining it
3. In the morning you added sweetfeed, B vitamin, sugar and bakers yeast
4. After fermenting 10 days you stripped your wash which burned it which led to a less-than-ideal result

On the surface, it appears the best thing you did was grind your corn and boil it. There is so much to understand, here is a summary of what happened:

1. AG mashing means heating your grains to the point their starches are soluable enough to be converted to sugars by enzymes (you didn't achieve this with your sweetfeed so it was a wasted effort)
2. Once your grains are properly gelatinized (soluable), a minimum amount of enzymes are required to convert the starches to fermentable sugar (I didn't see where you applied any enzymes at all)
3. With no fermentable sugars available from your gelatinized grain, the only fermentable was your sugar.
4. With so much unconverted corn in your unstrained mash, it was a goner and prone to scorch

Easiest way to be successful is to closely follow the directions of NCHooch's Carolina Bourbon in the Tried And True section. Also, read up on:

1. gelatinization temperatures and times required per type of grain
2. sources of enzymes and the minimum amount/elapsed time required for saccharification
3. tools to use to measure proper/complete conversion (iodine, hydrometer)

Oh, and BTW, once you get complete conversion and a proper ferment, the resulting wash, should strain out (however cloudy) nicely using a grain bag, and distill up clean and flavorful.

Good luck!
“Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite, and furthermore, always carry a small snake.”

- W.C. Fields

My EZ Solder Shotgun
My Steam Rig and Manometer
Truckinbutch
Angel's Share
Angel's Share

Post by Truckinbutch »

Honest_Liberty wrote:I am currently running my Brewhaus 15 gallon SS pot still with a sweetfeed/boiled cracked corn + enzymes recipe. It was very frankensteined recipe and quite cloudy.

Here is what I have noticed: Trying to navigate this site using the search method is beyond exhaustive, yet I continuously see the great shining adepts on here complaining about newbies wanting to be spoon fed. While I understand that, I also hate wasting my time and I'm trying to balance work, play, children, and other interests. I don't want to piss away 12 gallons of wash because I didn't access correct information. SO, I'm not too happy right now about the risk I just took (and YES, I should have known better). BTW folks, searching this site is nearly impossible to do without having HOURS to spend. Why would anyone advocate wasting hours of time into SEARCHING that could be put into DOING?! I can't even fathom that mentality.

I attempted to discover whether running a dry, yet cloudy wash would be problematic for scorching in my still. The best I could see on the issue was essentially "if its dry, run it" unless it is a fruit wash or something similar. I was skeptical but I've been itching to get to shining this within 2 weeks becuase my ferment took that long without temp control here in Colorado.

Well, nonsense to anyone who claims you can run your wash without clearing it (unless its a rum recipe? I dunno). This is the first time I've not cold crashed and waited for my wash to clear and its bitter and foul, and it isn't the recipe. This is obviously due to scorching and I'm livid at my own impatience, and chancing on what little information I could find.

MY advice as a new distiller (only having distilled approximately ten batches), CLEAR YOUR WASH! PERIOD!
I hope I haven't ruined my still but we will see when this is all done. I'm still going to run it becuase I'll just flavor the crap out of it and give it to the homeless downtown to test a theory about choosy beggars.
ga flatwoods summed it up best :
"The most difficult thing to put into whiskey is patience".
You get all blowed up with yourself and want it all at once cause you are entitled .
Don't work that way . Pay your dues with time invested in research to determine what works for you .
If you ain't the lead dog in the team , the scenery never changes . Ga Flatwoods made my avatar and I want to thank him for that .
Don't drink water , fish fornicate in it .
Saltbush Bill
Site Mod

Post by Saltbush Bill »

Honest_Liberty wrote:SS pot still
Honest_Liberty wrote:it reminds me of rotten eggs or sulphur.
Half you problem is probably in your first sentence of this thread.
Honest_Liberty
Rumrunner

Post by Honest_Liberty »

ga flatwoods summed it up best :
"The most difficult thing to put into whiskey is patience".
You get all blowed up with yourself and want it all at once cause you are entitled .
Don't work that way . Pay your dues with time invested in research to determine what works for you .

Not that long ago that comment would have infuriated me...now, I can at least appreciate the sentiment. However, I don't believe I'm entitled to anything except the product of my own labor. This was merely me trying to cut corners before I had all the necessary ingredients combined with my typical lack of patience. I still struggle with that.

I just followed Odin's RBSH T&T recipe last night and I was shocked that the airlock was bubbling every 4 seconds within 30 minutes, and by the time I went to bed was crackin' something fierce!

Also, I bought the brewhaus SS 16 gallon potstill because I liked the safety of all the tri-clamps. Since I know my tendencies, I was at least smart enough to get something well built and safe. Also, this was the first time I didn't put copper scrubbers in the column and I'm starting to think that really played a part. I'm going to recycle the last batch back into my current sourmash SF that I used with that run's backset and go for it. It'll be another experiment to see if it was the lack of scrubbers or whether it was contamination. Interestingly, when I tasted the low wines, I didn't pick up the profile of the sulphur, or at least it was very subtle. It was almost all in the nose.

Pay your dues with time invested in research to determine what works for you .
yep. I suppose it is about time.
Truckinbutch
Angel's Share
Angel's Share

Post by Truckinbutch »

:) You'll be alright . Some copper in the vapor path does a lot . At least you are doing it and seeing changes . I expect you will continue to improve your product . We wish you well .
If you ain't the lead dog in the team , the scenery never changes . Ga Flatwoods made my avatar and I want to thank him for that .
Danespirit
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Danespirit »

MichiganCornhusker wrote:I would toss it all.

It is my experience that a scorch will taint everything it comes in contact with, even a little bit, and will not go away with repeated distillations.

Rank and putrid are good words for it.

Start fresh to avoid more disappointment.
+1 On that
In my experience, there is no way at all to get the smell and taste of a scorched batch out.
It won't even disappear if you throw it all in a reflux still and reflux the crap out of it.
There are simply too many chemical components that are formed and WILL carry over and they seem to have a very tight bond the ethyl alcohol.
If you've already invested time in distilling this batch, use it as a firestarter or even better...to do a cleaning run on new equipment... :idea:
MichiganCornhusker
retired

Post by MichiganCornhusker »

I just reread this and a couple things:

Cheap beer on empty stomach is not a good way to run a still.
You need to keep your wits about you, drink later not during a run.

You mention no signs of scorching. It may be that your sniffer isn’t tuned enough to stillin smells yet.
It looks like you are smelling and tasting COB low wines. I would expect that to smell rank.
They should be rerun as a spirit run. That will clean it up and get rid of some of that sweetness.
If, of course, there was no scorch after all.

I understand your frustration searching the site.
When I started here I thought it was the most in organized and random collection of info I had ever seen.
And honestly, it is. But as you dig in and get used to it you will learn tricks to find the many golden nuggets of wisdom here.
It’s well worth the time and effort, this site and the folks on it are an incredible resource.
Shouting and shooting, I can't let them catch me...
Danespirit
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Danespirit »

All my washes are sugarheads, and its obvious even after a completely dry ferment, after its distilled, I can't shake the sugar flavor. That residual sweetness is there and I don't like it.
The problem could be as simple as your recipe.
I got a reading of 12.5% SG.
12% ABV would be the highest I ever ferment, most ferments are around 10%.
Just pouring in a lot of sugar ain't the way for a successful ferment.
Depending on what yeast you use the high alcohol concentration will kill the yeast and inevitably result in unfermented sugar in your ferment...hence the taste of sugar.
So when you think it has fermented dry all that has happened is the yeast cells are dead, therefore no more bubbling.
However, before they all died in there they produced a lot of off flavors which are now in your ferment and WILL carry over into the distillate.
So what you describe as a scorched smell/taste may very well be dead yeast cells and off flavors from them.
Keep it simple and don't add too many variables. If you've get a working (and repeatable) recipe, you can always experiment with a small batch.
Rethink your recipe or simply use one from the tried and true section on this site and you will succeed.
Oh...and stay off the beer and booze while distilling..especially on empty stomach. :ewink:
Honest_Liberty
Rumrunner

Post by Honest_Liberty »

thanks again fellas, your patience is much appreciated.
+1 to the drinking cheap beer on an empty stomach while running a batch. That was just plain stupid, but I'm a Pollock so it is to be expected. And for some reason I noticed when I drink on an empty stomach I get irritable sometimes- especially when I make mistakes.

"You mention no signs of scorching. It may be that your sniffer isn’t tuned enough to stillin smells yet.
It looks like you are smelling and tasting COB low wines. I would expect that to smell rank.
They should be rerun as a spirit run. That will clean it up and get rid of some of that sweetness. "

I still don't think it scorched but you folks would know more than me. It can't scorch if there is no scorching on the bottom right? The liquid doesn't scorch or the particulates don't scorch unless there is visible sign of it? My previous batches didn't have that sulphur smell and I always packed with copper, this time I didn't and I am really beginning to think that was a major player.
My sniffer is definitely not tuned, but each run I start to pick up on things I didn't the previous run. I feel like a real dweeb after this episode.

"Depending on what yeast you use the high alcohol concentration will kill the yeast and inevitably result in unfermented sugar in your ferment...hence the taste of sugar." This part I'm confused. Even if I choose a yeast like Red Star DADY or fleishmann's (I've been running a mix of the two because I have some fleishmanns leftover), they should ferment out no problem, right? Assuming I took proper care to create a hospitable environment? My hydrometer was reading 1.000 so I'm certain it was dry (unless there is more to it and I don't know what I'm missing).

It appears from what I've gleaned from the site that 12% is the limit. I don't understand why this is. I followed the Odin's RyeBread sugarhead and it is currently fermenting strong and steady (been going since friday), as well I left the sourmash SF with the backset from my last run and I'm just going to run it with the stuff I last made because, what the heck, I need to practice and if its still horrendous then I'll pitch it. I'm stubborn like that. I HAVE to know if its my newbie enthusiasm and sloppiness that led to it, or if it was contaminated.
We shall see, but my expectation is so low that if it becomes drinkable enough to pass on to the bums, then at least I didn't waste it.

I can say this: It seems to be the overall majority that says shoot for 10%. Well, I like that even number and I think it's time to learn the easy way. I'm going to shoot for 10% SG from now on.
Honest_Liberty
Rumrunner

Post by Honest_Liberty »

Well, just ran my sour mash sweetfeed with the Backset from the supposed failure. I'm very embarrassed. Three copper scrubbers and it tastes just like it always did.
Wow. I can now attest to the significance of copper in a column. I started dinner sober on this run, started at 2pm and I'm about to wrap up at 10pm.

Judging from what I'm tasting with the T&T SF recipe, I can't wait to run the rye bread next weekend.
Thanks again everyone, especially considering my previous irritation.

I'm so glad I started this journey
Saltbush Bill
Site Mod

Post by Saltbush Bill »

Always look at the simple shit first, don't over think things...it ain't rocket science :ewink:
Honest_Liberty
Rumrunner

Post by Honest_Liberty »

thanks. It is a personal obstacle. I'm ridiculously over-analytical. Collegemucation really set me back about 10 years. And I'm dead serious.

I'm finally learning to simplify.
Honest_Liberty
Rumrunner

Post by Honest_Liberty »

also just threw in the 2 gallons of low wines from the supposed "scorched" batch to top off the rye bread sugar head.
man, this stuff turned out incredible so far after 2 days. best stuff i've done yet, mostly because I followed Odin's recipe but also because I filled the column with scrubbers. No foul sulphur taste. dag, I had no idea it made that much of a difference.
zapata
Distiller

Post by zapata »

Hell yeah! Tried n true recipes and crowd sourcing tips from the community here can getcha some damn fine booze. Congrats :)
Truckinbutch
Angel's Share
Angel's Share

Post by Truckinbutch »

zapata wrote:Hell yeah! Tried n true recipes and crowd sourcing tips from the community here can getcha some damn fine booze. Congrats :)
+1 . We're here for ya . All ya got's ta do is read and listen .