A new youtube channel for distilling ?

Research sources, reviews and links to information relating to distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

DSmith78
Swill Maker

Re: A new youtube channel for distilling ?

Post by DSmith78 »

18,031 subscribers and counting... reckon you did alright mate!
There are three types of people in this world - those who can do maths and those who cannot.
GCB3
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by GCB3 »

Jessie,
I just discovered your channel about 4 months ago. I really enjoy what you’re doing. Your emphasis on safety and your ability to not take yourself too seriously are great qualities. Loved the visit with The Whiskey Tribe guys. Would have never guessed you’re a “mooch”! :lol:
Keep up the good work!
ViceGripson
Novice

Post by ViceGripson »

rad14701 wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:17 pm
Jes2xu wrote:
rad14701 wrote:Unfortunately, I really don't think YouTube is the right tool for the job... :thumbdown:
Do you mind elaborating on your point? I have no problem discovering im wrong. Or admitting it once I'm convinced, nor am I precious with my ideas.

But a simple "no" is unlikely to change my point of view haha :)
Go for it if you must but YouTube really isn't structured for what you are suggesting from a management standpoint... I know someone who once tried something very similar for another hobby and it ended up a trainwreck and it is now gone... YouTube just isn't really the right tool for the job... It's just good for posting videos... Beyond that, not so much...
Wrong, sir. (Trump face) that YouTube channel has done so much for the community and entertainment abo uh t the hobby. The way he produces it is perfect for that platform.
In modern times, it's like Jesus brought a keg into the wedding on his shoulder and said "let's keep the party going"
ShineonCrazyDiamond
Global moderator

Post by ShineonCrazyDiamond »

You came 3 years later to make that point? That discussion was had before the channel was around. Jesse asked for advice, and was given one person's point of view. Right or wrong, if you weren't here to help brainstorm, then I don't see the benefit of you looking back now and giving your advice.
"Come on you stranger, you legend, you martyr, and shine!
You reached for the secret too soon, you cried for the moon.
Shine on you crazy diamond."
ydoih8u
Bootlegger

Post by ydoih8u »

ShineonCrazyDiamond wrote:You came 3 years later to make that point? That discussion was had before the channel was around. Jesse asked for advice, and was given one person's point of view. Right or wrong, if you weren't here to help brainstorm, then I don't see the benefit of you looking back now and giving your advice.
I wouldn't worry about it so much. Sometimes people just start reading stuff without looking at dates.