Next Town Over

This forum is for posting announcements for upcoming meetings or events.

Moderator: Site Moderator

Forum rules
Members need to be aware that as all meetings and events are beyond the control of the administration team here and as such homedistiller and it administration and moderators are not responsible for any action and or occurrence at any meeting or event. Members choose to participate at their own risk and responsibility
For security reasons do not post personal information including names exact addresses,phone numbers and detailed itineraries, this sort of information can be communicated via private message, emails or by phone call
Tater
Admin

Next Town Over

Post by Tater »

MichiganCornhusker ended up in town next to one I live near.He contacted me and we were able to meet and have a nice chat over cold beer.Enjoyed the chat and the chance to meet a Mod who as been so helpful on site .
I use a pot still.Sometimes with a thumper
LWTCS
Site Mod

Re: Next Town Over

Post by LWTCS »

:clap:
Trample the injured and hurdle the dead.
MichiganCornhusker
retired

Post by MichiganCornhusker »

Yep, it was sure a nice conversation.
Always nice to to be able to discuss the habit, er, hobby, with another enthusiast!
Was able to speak freely and learned a good deal about the history of the area and some of the folks who’ve called it home.

Thanks, Tater, for making the drive over to meet up.

If I find myself in your area again I’ll let you know for sure, would be happy to meet up anytime.
Shouting and shooting, I can't let them catch me...
Tater
Admin

Post by Tater »

Fourway and TheCroweater and halfbaked are the other mods Ive had the good fortune to meet.
I use a pot still.Sometimes with a thumper
HDNB
Site Mod

Post by HDNB »

i feel somewhat isolated. 700 mile from bushman's locale we were lucky enough to tag up a few years ago. the rest y'all are in the many thousands of miles away catagory...maybe one day.
I finally quit drinking for good.

now i drink for evil.
Bushman
Admin

Post by Bushman »

HDNB wrote:i feel somewhat isolated. 700 mile from bushman's locale we were lucky enough to tag up a few years ago. the rest y'all are in the many thousands of miles away catagory...maybe one day.
And I was impressed when meeting you while hosting Odin. I need to get up north and visit. Have a lot of members wanting me to get to Australia, if only I can convince my wife it will be fun.
kiwi Bruce
Distiller

Post by kiwi Bruce »

HDNB wrote:i feel somewhat isolated. 700 mile from bushman's locale we were lucky enough to tag up a few years ago. the rest y'all are in the many thousands of miles away catagory...maybe one day.
and Hell WILL freeze over, and the hobby WILL become legalized in the whole Galaxy, and we WILL gather, each traveling for many thousands of miles, and we WILL lift our glasses in our thin bony fingers or big fat paws, what ever the case may be, and...it's Friday and you can tell I started drinking early tonight...BUT I CAN DREAM!!! :roll:
Getting hung up all day on smiles
acfixer69
Global moderator

Post by acfixer69 »

I'll be going to Morehead maybe this summer would be a meet. Wife was suppose to retire this month but she wants to stay till the new fire chief is footed with the administration crap. Soon I hope.