Damn, It feels good to be a gangsta!

Little or nothing to do with distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

rgreen2002
Site Donor
Site Donor

Damn, It feels good to be a gangsta!

Post by rgreen2002 »

Well... it's late and I have been running off an All-Bran at about 94% for the past few hours
3440C2BD-D993-42F0-9DF5-1A229F287920.jpeg
3440C2BD-D993-42F0-9DF5-1A229F287920.jpeg (35.54 KiB) Viewed 795 times
(I know, I know...the picture is not oriented properly. I said it was late.)

(Mod Edit : helped you out there fello gangster :wink: )

It's just me, my girl and the lone cricket that has made its way into the site somehow... probably looking for some "lovin' whisky". Aside from the fact that I will need to be at work in a little while, it's quite peaceful.

Its been a long time coming... I put my girl into storage about 2.5 years ago. Finally got the site set up, everything in place and spent the last 2 weeks making a 40 gallon Popcorn Sutton wash/mash(I did convert some grain along with some sugar) and 25 gallons of the All Bran(my go to for GNS).

I have to say... despite all the crazy going on in the world right now, and the fact that I have to work in just a few hours... all is good. This is a great place to be. I'm sure most of you know what I'm sayin' but I just felt like tonight, I had to say it.

Stay well folks.
HD Glossary - Open this
A little spoon feeding *For New & Novice Distillers - start here
BEST WAY TO GET ANSWERS FROM HOME DISTILLER
"In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is."
Twisted Brick
Master of Distillation

Re: Damn, It feels good to be a gangsta!

Post by Twisted Brick »

Nice to see you back rgreen... it has been awhile. Must be satisfying to set back up and get all those feelings/memories back as you pick up where you left off.

Welcome back to the fray.

Twisted Brick
“Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite, and furthermore, always carry a small snake.”

- W.C. Fields

My EZ Solder Shotgun
My Steam Rig and Manometer
NZChris
Master of Distillation

Post by NZChris »

What he said already.

Cheers
Chris
Saltbush Bill
Site Mod

Post by Saltbush Bill »

Yep welcome back :thumbup:
Chauncey
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Chauncey »

rgreen2002 wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:45 pm Well... it's late and I have been running off an All-Bran at about 94% for the past few hours

3440C2BD-D993-42F0-9DF5-1A229F287920.jpeg
(I know, I know...the picture is not oriented properly. I said it was late.)

(Mod Edit : helped you out there fello gangster :wink: )

It's just me, my girl and the lone cricket that has made its way into the site somehow... probably looking for some "lovin' whisky". Aside from the fact that I will need to be at work in a little while, it's quite peaceful.

Its been a long time coming... I put my girl into storage about 2.5 years ago. Finally got the site set up, everything in place and spent the last 2 weeks making a 40 gallon Popcorn Sutton wash/mash(I did convert some grain along with some sugar) and 25 gallons of the All Bran(my go to for GNS).

I have to say... despite all the crazy going on in the world right now, and the fact that I have to work in just a few hours... all is good. This is a great place to be. I'm sure most of you know what I'm sayin' but I just felt like tonight, I had to say it.

Stay well folks.
I see that i think my mind playin tricks on me

Love geto boys
<no stopping to corner anytime [] no parking passenger zone>

When people tell me I'll regret that in the morning, I sleep till noon.
rgreen2002
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by rgreen2002 »

I know I made a "comeback" post prior to this but I am certainly glad to see all of yall. The welcome back is greatly appreciated.

At 1 in the morning, I just felt like saying a little something about that thing we do and how it can really bring life back to simple... In the warm summer air and the quiet surroundings, just watching the likker run off the still and into the glass just makes all the complexities of everyday life fall away for a little while.

At 4 in the morning I realized the setup isn't 100% done just yet. I still need to run a 220V line. Using 2 120V outlets is killing me! :D
HD Glossary - Open this
A little spoon feeding *For New & Novice Distillers - start here
BEST WAY TO GET ANSWERS FROM HOME DISTILLER
"In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is."