Jokes

Little or nothing to do with distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

goinbroke2
Site Donor
Site Donor
Location: In the garage, either stilling or working on a dragster

Re: Jokes

Post by goinbroke2 »

She's gotta catch me first TB.

Not saying I wouldn't let her... :silent:

I used to live within a stones throw of a family that all died of mysterious head injuries.
Numerous 57L kegs, some propane, one 220v electric with stilldragon controller. Keggle for all-Grain, two pot still tops for whisky, a 3" reflux with deflag for vodka. Coming up, a 4" perf plate column. Life is short, make whisky and drag race!
goinbroke2
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by goinbroke2 »

Ya ever wonder.....

What if, Bob Ross was actually a serial killer and his paintings were locations of the burials????

Hmmmm?
Numerous 57L kegs, some propane, one 220v electric with stilldragon controller. Keggle for all-Grain, two pot still tops for whisky, a 3" reflux with deflag for vodka. Coming up, a 4" perf plate column. Life is short, make whisky and drag race!
goinbroke2
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by goinbroke2 »

Feminist.....what a weird way to spell fat and single....
goinbroke2
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by goinbroke2 »

Wife's in a bad mood..she asked if I knew the " similarities between covid and pussy"
I said no, what?

She said "You won't get either tonight" then went upstairs :?
Deplorable
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Deplorable »

goinbroke2 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:36 pm Wife's in a bad mood..she asked if I knew the " similarities between covid and pussy"
I said no, what?

She said "You won't get either tonight" then went upstairs :?
Might as well just stay in the garage then. Stills need lovin too.
Fear and ridicule are the tactics of weak-minded cowards and tyrants who have no other leadership talent from which to draw in order to persuade.
Truckinbutch
Angel's Share
Angel's Share

Post by Truckinbutch »

Must be this first full moon of the month . Got them all riled up .
SOH told me tonight that when I was retired and she works 50-60 hrs a week she could use a hand with the housework .............
And then , at the end of the third clap , informed me that if she heard one more clap ; I would awake tomorrow with sutures where my balls used to be .............
For real , just happened ...... I didn't clap a fourth time and I will be sleeping on the couch tonight .
If you ain't the lead dog in the team , the scenery never changes . Ga Flatwoods made my avatar and I want to thank him for that .
Don't drink water , fish fornicate in it .
TDick
Distiller

Post by TDick »

no joke

Rules.png
kiwi Bruce
Distiller

Post by kiwi Bruce »

Very true...no joke, " Did you blah blah blah...." No ! I didn't or I don't remember if I did !

example...Did you leave the bottle of yellow mustard on the roof of the SUV ?
Me...No ! Why would I do that...so no, I didn't or I don't remember if I did !
Getting hung up all day on smiles
goinbroke2
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by goinbroke2 »

Me: see that marbling, that would make awesome grilling meat!

Everyone else at the autopsy: wtf is wrong with you???
goinbroke2
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by goinbroke2 »

I was going to tell a dead baby joke,

But I decided to abort.

You find it offensive, I find it funny, that's why I'm happier than you... :ebiggrin:
Last edited by goinbroke2 on Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
goinbroke2
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by goinbroke2 »

Fun fact:

Women spend more time wondering what men are thinking than men spend thinking.
Truckinbutch
Angel's Share
Angel's Share

Post by Truckinbutch »

goinbroke2 wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:45 pm Fun fact:

Women spend more time wondering what men are thinking than men spend thinking.
You will see yourself out without assistance , I assume . (SARC OFF )
If you ain't the lead dog in the team , the scenery never changes . Ga Flatwoods made my avatar and I want to thank him for that .
Expat
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Expat »

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Neither, it was the rooster! :lol:

Current boiler and pot head
Cross flow condenser
Modular 3" Boka - pics tbd

Post by cranky »

growing up.JPG
Bushman
Admin

Post by Bushman »

At the National Art Gallery, a husband and wife were staring at a portrait that had them completely confused. The painting depicted three black men totally naked, sitting on a bench.
Two of the figures had black penises, but the one in the middle had a pink penis. The curator of the gallery realized that they were having trouble interpreting the painting and offered his personal assessment.

He went on for over half an hour explaining how it depicted the sexual emasculation of African Americans in a predominately white patriarchal society . "In fact", he pointed out, "Some serious critics believe that the pink penis also reflects the cultural and sociological oppression experienced by gay men in contemporary society".

After the curator left, an Newfie approached the couple and said, "Would you like to know what the painting is really about?"

"Now why would you claim to be more of an expert than the curator of the gallery", asked the couple?

"Because I am the artist, who painted the picture", he replied, "In fact, there are no African Americans depicted at all.
They're just three Newfie coal miners. The guy in the middle went home for lunch"
E2C27C1B-369A-4570-AEE2-47027A7371AC.jpeg
goinbroke2
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by goinbroke2 »

During the Middle Ages, to celebrate the end of a plague or famine, they would have orgies and drink.
Does anyone know if there's anything like that planned???
goinbroke2
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by goinbroke2 »

I've just released my own personal fragrance.

Nobody in the car liked it. :sick:
goinbroke2
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by goinbroke2 »

Wife told the therapist that I made two personal fat jokes about her yesterday. Of course I said it was a lie!
Therapist asked, why would she remember you saying them then?
I said, elephants never forget.

Now even the therapist is being bitchy....
Kareltje
Distiller

Post by Kareltje »

Bushman wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:52 pm At the National Art Gallery, a husband and wife were staring at a portrait that had them completely confused. The painting depicted three black men totally naked, sitting on a bench.
Two of the figures had black penises, but the one in the middle had a pink penis. The curator of the gallery realized that they were having trouble interpreting the painting and offered his personal assessment.

He went on for over half an hour explaining how it depicted the sexual emasculation of African Americans in a predominately white patriarchal society . "In fact", he pointed out, "Some serious critics believe that the pink penis also reflects the cultural and sociological oppression experienced by gay men in contemporary society".

After the curator left, an Newfie approached the couple and said, "Would you like to know what the painting is really about?"

"Now why would you claim to be more of an expert than the curator of the gallery", asked the couple?

"Because I am the artist, who painted the picture", he replied, "In fact, there are no African Americans depicted at all.
They're just three Newfie coal miners. The guy in the middle went home for lunch"

E2C27C1B-369A-4570-AEE2-47027A7371AC.jpeg
This can be used in some discussion here.
goinbroke2
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by goinbroke2 »

Bugler Broke into my house so I put a red dot on his chest and let the cat do the rest.
Bushman
Admin

Post by Bushman »

6AFC644E-8041-457B-83B2-2FFDCFC4511B.jpeg
Truckinbutch
Angel's Share
Angel's Share

Post by Truckinbutch »

goinbroke2 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:50 pm Bugler Broke into my house so I put a red dot on his chest and let the cat do the rest.
I considered that a joke until we got our most recent cat . She has that capability and is very aggressive toward red and green dots .6# at 6 months and stands on her hind legs and attacks an Aussie Blue Heeler 40# dog . And SOH , whose weight we will not discuss if we value our lives ...
Bushman
Admin

Post by Bushman »

Truckinbutch wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:02 pm
goinbroke2 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:50 pm Bugler Broke into my house so I put a red dot on his chest and let the cat do the rest.
I considered that a joke until we got our most recent cat . She has that capability and is very aggressive toward red and green dots .6# at 6 months and stands on her hind legs and attacks an Aussie Blue Heeler 40# dog . And SOH , whose weight we will not discuss if we value our lives ...
Use a laser pointer and the cats go nuts!
cob
Master of Distillation

Post by cob »

I ran a cat up a fellers leg with one of them lasers a few years back :esurprised:

the rest of that story might need to go on the liars bench :crazy:

cause it was no joke :twisted:
be water my friend
kiwi Bruce
Distiller

Post by kiwi Bruce »

When my wife got her S&W 38 in came with a grip laser...the intrusions in the box said..."Making bad people make the right decisions" which pretty much sums it up...and at 25 to 30 the hole is exactly on the laser dot, which is petty damn scary.
Durhommer
Distiller

Post by Durhommer »

Not scary just accurate my 15 year old daughter can blow a target up at 200 yards with an sks prone position
You have two ears and one mouth for a reason....
kiwi Bruce
Distiller

Post by kiwi Bruce »

Durhommer wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:21 pm Not scary just accurate my 15 year old daughter can blow a target up at 200 yards with an sks prone position
Iron sights or scoped ?
Tater
Admin

Post by Tater »

This is joke forum .Lets keep it there ,
I use a pot still.Sometimes with a thumper
Durhommer
Distiller

Post by Durhommer »

What's black and white and red all over....
You have two ears and one mouth for a reason....
jonnys_spirit
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by jonnys_spirit »

uhhhh,... I give up?
————
i prefer my mash shaken, not stirred
————