Hello again ya'll,

New to distillation, or simply new to the HD forums.
** Your first post MUST go here. Introduce yourself and tell us a bit about your interest in distilling. Any posts asking distilling questions will be deleted. **

Moderator: Site Moderator

SassyFrass
Distiller
Location: Sittin' on the side of the Mountain sippin' and smilin'

Hello again ya'll,

Post by SassyFrass »

I'm known here as Sassyfrass. Been awhile since I've been on the site or even made anything. Life and things got weird and crazy for a few years and I just didnt have time for the things I enjoy. Other folks and family concerns came first on my priorities list. But, i think i have most of that taken care (mostly? I hope) and now i can get back to filling jugs with something to sip on. Some of the older folks might remember me.
I got the still house about halfway finished. Its turned into the wifes she shed and storage. Lol The heat transfer on a double thumper turned out to be too big an issue. And I ain't made a drop in about 4 years + or -.
So I'll just reread some old info, read some new info and set here quiet for a bit, until I get my feet back under me.
Y'all have a great day.
SF
Last edited by acfixer69 on Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed unwanted advertisment
Simple Lil' Pot Still, no temp guage, no carbon, no scrubbers, nuthin' fancy. Sometimes use a thumper, sometimes don't.

Real good info for New Folks:
acfixer69
Global moderator

Re: Hello again ya'll,

Post by acfixer69 »

Welcome back Sassy It's still all here with some new. FYI we don't allow the tap a crap advertisement. I will remove for you but please fix it on you phone before future post.
Thanks.
SassyFrass
Distiller

Post by SassyFrass »

I think I fixed it. This smarter than I am phone stuff is a little complicated sometimes. I had no idea I had ads attached. Let me know if I didnt get it fixed. Thanks.
SF
Simple Lil' Pot Still, no temp guage, no carbon, no scrubbers, nuthin' fancy. Sometimes use a thumper, sometimes don't.

Oldvine Zin
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Oldvine Zin »

Welcome back Sassy

I hope all is well and
Stay safe
OVZ
SassyFrass
Distiller

Post by SassyFrass »

Thank you OVZ. Its actually good to be back on HD. I've missed the folks here and missed making a new drop. I still havent completely depleted my old stockpile, but I am down to the last few jugs that were hid back years ago.
It will take me a little while to get back in the groove. After a few years of collecting dust, my whole contraption will have to be cleaned, tested, cleaned again, etc... Safety first.
I'm not in a hurry to start back. So I'll probably just mostly read a bit.

SF

Oh, if tapcrap added those ads again, someone please let me know and I'll go back and reset the settings again.

acfixer69
Global moderator

Post by acfixer69 »

Your all set now SF, no ads. Thanks, most folks like you don't even know they are posting.
Durhommer
Distiller

Post by Durhommer »

Welcome aboard
You have two ears and one mouth for a reason....
SassyFrass
Distiller

Post by SassyFrass »

I had no idea there were ads attached to my post. I wouldnt have known if you hadn't informed me. I just found tap talk and my daughter set it up for me...so the tech savvy ain't mine. It's one of my kids. Lol

SassyFrass
Distiller

Post by SassyFrass »

Thanks Durhommer.