New Member Intro

New to distillation, or simply new to the HD forums.
** Your first post MUST go here. Introduce yourself and tell us a bit about your interest in distilling. Any posts asking distilling questions will be deleted. **

Moderator: Site Moderator

WaterMaple
Novice

New Member Intro

Post by WaterMaple »

Hi! I've spent some time reading up on at home brewing and distillation processes but have never put anything into practice. Decided to join this forum to better inform myself with people who've gone through the nitty gritty of it so I can be efficient and avoid mistakes. Apologies in advance for any beginner questions. I appreciate any resources and help offered :ebiggrin:

Cheers
Jstroke
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: New Member Intro

Post by Jstroke »

Welcome aboard Watermaple.

Enjoy the journey.
If in doubt leave it out.
Saltbush Bill
Site Mod

Re: New Member Intro

Post by Saltbush Bill »

Welcome aboard Watermaple.
WaterMaple wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:19 am Decided to join this forum to better inform myself with people who've gone through the nitty gritty of it so I can be efficient and avoid mistakes.
It seems you've chosen the take the right path to enter this hobby, lots of reading and asking questions before jumping in can save you a lot of cash and frustration.
You wouldn't believe the amount of people who take the other path.....buy the first crappy still they see , make the first crappy wash they see on Youtube
using shit yeast, then wonder why it all went wrong. :roll: