Show us pics of your problem offspring.

Little or nothing to do with distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

shadylane
Master of Distillation

Show us pics of your problem offspring.

Post by shadylane »

Here's a pic from a little while back.
This isn't a staged photo. She got into the bottom cupboard and dragged the pot out on her own.
First, she tried to use it for a helmet but after a couple crashes, it was easier to just sit in the pot and drive it around by rapidly bouncing.... Luna can easily live 24hrs of life in 8hrs of time. Wind her up, turn her loose and a pack of puppies will run out of gas trying to keep up.
I feel sorry for her schoolteachers. :lol:
Attachments
great grand daughter.jpg
Yummyrum
Global moderator

Re: Show us pics of your problem offspring.

Post by Yummyrum »

shadylane wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:17 am I feel sorry for her schoolteachers. :lol:
Oh boy , I work at a school and my wife's a teacher,
That young’n looks like she’s about to challenge the word . Good on her . Hope we can help…… and keep up .

Seems every new kids a challenge these days . :ewink:
StillerBoy
Master of Distillation

Post by StillerBoy »

Yummyrum wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:49 am Seems every new kids a challenge these days
Due largely to the increase in vaccination requirement over the last 35 yrs.. so the present generation of children are the direct off spring of what these vaccination are causing.. children with no attention span or aren't able to stay quiet for 10 min..

Now a day, vaccination at birth, plus another 25 to 50, depending on the country you live in, between birth and 18..

Your wife has one touch job teaching today.. courage to her for being in the profession...

Mars
" I know quite certainly that I myself have no special talent. Curiosity, Obsession and dogged endurance, combined with self-criticism, have brought me to my knowledge and understanding "

– Albert Einstein
NormandieStill
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by NormandieStill »

Yeah sure. It's vaccinations. Nothing to do with easy and continuous access to refined sugars. Or screen time replacing outdoor play. Or the fact that children are no longer indoctrinated to fear all adults.

Presumably you have evidence that unvaccinated children are calmer and better behaved. :wink:
"I have a potstill that smears like a fresh plowed coon on the highway" - Jimbo

A little spoon feeding *For New & Novice Distillers
StillerBoy
Master of Distillation

Post by StillerBoy »

NormandieStill wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:35 am Presumably you have evidence that unvaccinated children are calmer and better behaved
Surely do.. otherwise I wouldn't be making such statement.. the other stuff you mention are just enchancer's to the vaccines..

Mars
" I know quite certainly that I myself have no special talent. Curiosity, Obsession and dogged endurance, combined with self-criticism, have brought me to my knowledge and understanding "

– Albert Einstein
NormandieStill
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by NormandieStill »

StillerBoy wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:56 am Surely do.. otherwise I wouldn't be making such statement..
In a statistically significant sample size? Controlling for all other variables?

If so, where was it published? I'd like to read it.

Edit to add: I have photos and videos of my little ones helping grind grains for beer and whisky making but we don't put photos of them on the interwebs. They don't know about distilling yet but at some point they are going to work out that that's not how you make wine! 😁
"I have a potstill that smears like a fresh plowed coon on the highway" - Jimbo

A little spoon feeding *For New & Novice Distillers
StillerBoy
Master of Distillation

Post by StillerBoy »

NormandieStill wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:07 am In a statistically significant sample size? Controlling for all other variables?
If so, where was it published? I'd like to read it.
The first part of the statement sound like someone who's working in the health profession and defending it..
What is it that you are asking.. my data base of info, or wanting to be spoonfeed..

Count yourself fortunate and doing a good job if your young ones are behaving and learning to listen to their parent, especially if they can do some quiet time, many are not so fortunate as they and their parent are one and the same..

Mars

– Albert Einstein
Sporacle
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Sporacle »

I commend Shady for the first post and the thread, great idea, unfortunately i feel this is going to rapidly descend into pistols at 20 paces, probably not what I want on this site.
" you can pick your nose and you can pick your friends; but you can't always wipe your friends off on your saddle" sage advice from Kinky Friedman
LWTCS
Site Mod

Post by LWTCS »

Yeah enough of this shit.
Talk about distilling FFS.