Tacoma Wa distillers fest

This forum is for posting announcements for upcoming meetings or events.

Moderator: Site Moderator

Forum rules
Members need to be aware that as all meetings and events are beyond the control of the administration team here and as such homedistiller and it administration and moderators are not responsible for any action and or occurrence at any meeting or event. Members choose to participate at their own risk and responsibility
For security reasons do not post personal information including names exact addresses,phone numbers and detailed itineraries, this sort of information can be communicated via private message, emails or by phone call
Oldvine Zin
Site Donor
Site Donor

Tacoma Wa distillers fest

Post by Oldvine Zin »

November the 5th, not as big as proof Washington but at least it's happening. Anyone going??

stay safe
OVZ
Deplorable
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: Tacoma Wa distillers fest

Post by Deplorable »

I'll be home mashing in. Im a few weeks behind getting started this season. Otherwise Id be interested.
Fear and ridicule are the tactics of weak-minded cowards and tyrants who have no other leadership talent from which to draw in order to persuade.
Euphoria
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Euphoria »

First that I've even heard of it. The event venue will be where? Times? Particulars about the event, if any?
"Government doesn't have the answer to the problem, government is the problem." Ronald Reagan
Bushman
Admin

Post by Bushman »

I get home from Southern Cal on the 3rd do you have a link with more information?
Oldvine Zin
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Oldvine Zin »