Good morning from Florida

New to distillation, or simply new to the HD forums.
** Your first post MUST go here. Introduce yourself and tell us a bit about your interest in distilling. Any posts asking distilling questions will be deleted. **

Moderator: Site Moderator

wellhell69
Novice

Good morning from Florida

Post by wellhell69 »

I started with watching videos, then I found this forum. Between the two I've gone from a 5 gal Amazon special, to building a 15.5gal keg still. Started with Wineos Plain Ol Suger Wash and have done several generations of Sweetfeed as well as UJSSM. I still search around the net for information but I always seem to find the most thorough conversations on any distilling topic to be found right here in this forum. I've learned a lot in the last year and look forward to continuing the journey. Thanks for sharing!
Bushman
Admin

Re: Good morning from Florida

Post by Bushman »

Welcome, the value of the forum is you get more than one opinion. Lot of good and bad information floating around the internet. A lot of subjects on the forum are well debated and in many instances backed by people testing their information.
NorthWoodsAb
Swill Maker

Post by NorthWoodsAb »

Good morning and welcome to HD. Yes there is a lot of knowledge and experience available within the forum.
LWTCS
Site Mod

Post by LWTCS »

Welcome fellow cracker.

This is indeed the center of the hobby distilling universe.
Trample the injured and hurdle the dead.