After work special

What do you drink, and how do you drink it?

Moderator: Site Moderator

Deplorable
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: After work special

Post by Deplorable »

Stonecutter wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:20 pm
Deplorable wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:17 pm For old fashioned's or a really bad day at work. I used one of these
20230109_162745.jpg

Here’s a cigar I came across last week that’d go perfect with your Old Fashioned glass Brother.

93D008FF-B9DD-4AE9-AD63-1A929FA7F290.jpeg
The last couple times I went to the Lodge Leadership retreat, there's been someone there with S&C banded cigars to share while the bottle of scotch are being shared.
Fear and ridicule are the tactics of weak-minded cowards and tyrants who have no other leadership talent from which to draw in order to persuade.
Stonecutter
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Stonecutter »

In my neck of the woods ya gotta watch out for them rascals in the circle smoking cigars after Lodge :wink:
Freedom had been hunted round the globe; reason was considered as rebellion; and the slavery of fear had made men afraid to think. But such is the irresistible nature of truth, that all it asks, and all it wants, is the liberty of appearing.
-Thomas Paine
Deplorable
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Deplorable »

Here, we do that before we open.
Get together, shoot some pool in the fellowship room, have a couple libations, then have dinner before we open lodge.
Fear and ridicule are the tactics of weak-minded cowards and tyrants who have no other leadership talent from which to draw in order to persuade.