Merry christmas

Little or nothing to do with distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

MyDBear
Swill Maker

Merry christmas

Post by MyDBear »

Merry Christmas every one and have a happy new year
Be Patient God aint finished with me yet
AkCoyote
Swill Maker

Post by AkCoyote »

Likewise. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

The AkCoyote Family
knuklehead
Rumrunner

Post by knuklehead »

Time to reap the benefits of all our hard labour, Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year to all my fellow distillers. Cheers

And for those of you just getting started and have yet to know the joy of sippin your own creation I say keep at it and next Christmas will be all the merrier. I raise my glass to you as well, Cheers form Canada to where ever you are.
... I say God bless you, I don't say bless you ... I am not the Lord, I can't do that ...
Dane Cook

Post by Guest »

knuklehead wrote:Time to reap the benefits of all our hard labour, Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year to all my fellow distillers. Cheers

And for those of you just getting started and have yet to know the joy of sippin your own creation I say keep at it and next Christmas will be all the merrier. I raise my glass to you as well, Cheers form Canada to where ever you are.
Pothead here.

Yeah...what they said.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
AND HAPPY BREW CHEER!!!!
linw
Swill Maker

Post by linw »

Bit late for Christmas, but, from New Zealand, I wish you all a good and prosperous New Year.
Cheers,
Lindsay.
level Joe
Swill Maker

Post by level Joe »

God bless family and friends for the knowledge and direction they give us, for having a purpose in life drives us and the life around us.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Salus populi suprema est lex. [L.] The safety of the people is the highest law.
AkCoyote
Swill Maker

Post by AkCoyote »

You just gotta love the Mrs! A new Turkey Fryer (the base fits a 15 gallon keg perfectly) and Ian Smiley's Making Pure Corn Whiskey 2nd Edition for Christmas :lol: Ho Ho Ho!

AkCoyote

Post by Guest »

AkCoyote wrote:You just gotta love the Mrs! A new Turkey Fryer (the base fits a 15 gallon keg perfectly) and Ian Smiley's Making Pure Corn Whiskey 2nd Edition for Christmas :lol: Ho Ho Ho!

AkCoyote
I wish my wife was that supportive of this hobby.