Looking forward to the long weekend

Little or nothing to do with distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

User avatar
Bushman
Admin
Posts: 18602
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:29 am
Location: Pacific Northwest

Re: Looking forward to the long weekend

Post by Bushman »

Corn Cracker wrote: ↑Tue Jul 07, 2026 12:22 am
Bushman wrote: ↑Mon Jul 06, 2026 7:07 pm Spent June in Europe and this Wednesday my wife and I are going to take the boat out for the first time this year. Plan to cruise up to the Gulf Islands of Canada for almost a week. Plan to hit the Saturday street market on Salt Spring Island.
That sounds exceptional, is this a sail or power boat?
Power boat, I own a 31’ Ranger Tug.
User avatar
Stonecutter
Distiller
Posts: 2146
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:40 pm
Location: Somewhere within the Milkyway

Re: Looking forward to the long weekend

Post by Stonecutter »

Big boy shit, that’s cooler than hell Bushman! Ah man! I’m going to be that guy and ask that stupid question…please tell me it has a kick ass foghorn?
Fisherman’s Stew with a nice sour dough….i guess that’s more of a cold weather meal. I love seafood.
Freedom had been hunted round the globe; reason was considered as rebellion; and the slavery of fear had made men afraid to think. But such is the irresistible nature of truth, that all it asks, and all it wants, is the liberty of appearing.
-Thomas Paine
User avatar
Corn Cracker
Posts: 1280
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:25 am
Location: s.e. Texas

Re: Looking forward to the long weekend

Post by Corn Cracker »

Bushman wrote: ↑Tue Jul 07, 2026 6:20 am
Corn Cracker wrote: ↑Tue Jul 07, 2026 12:22 am
Bushman wrote: ↑Mon Jul 06, 2026 7:07 pm Spent June in Europe and this Wednesday my wife and I are going to take the boat out for the first time this year. Plan to cruise up to the Gulf Islands of Canada for almost a week. Plan to hit the Saturday street market on Salt Spring Island.
That sounds exceptional, is this a sail or power boat?
Power boat, I own a 31’ Ranger Tug.
That would be a nice, relaxing cruise right there
I think I'll go home and fire up my still, it might not make me feel better but, I bet it will
Post Reply