Jokes

Little or nothing to do with distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

Shadowride69
Swill Maker

Re: Jokes

Post by Shadowride69 »

Will someone shoot me I have kidney stones. Take me out ol yeller style.
I help collage girl's make bad decisions..... I make liquor bottles as a career.
stillanoob
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by stillanoob »

Shadowride69 wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:00 pm Will someone shoot me I have kidney stones. Take me out ol yeller style.
You poor bastard. You have my sympathies. Having had a couple myself I feel your pain. I have broken bones, had 4 knee surgeries and even had my vasectomy go wrong and get infected and make my sack swell up to the size of an orange. All of those paled compared to the kidney stone. Only thing worse was when I fractured my back. Drink lots of water and good luck riding it out.
CoogeeBoy
Rumrunner

Post by CoogeeBoy »

stillanoob wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:28 pm
Shadowride69 wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:00 pm Will someone shoot me I have kidney stones. Take me out ol yeller style.
You poor bastard. You have my sympathies. Having had a couple myself I feel your pain. I have broken bones, had 4 knee surgeries and even had my vasectomy go wrong and get infected and make my sack swell up to the size of an orange. All of those paled compared to the kidney stone. Only thing worse was when I fractured my back. Drink lots of water and good luck riding it out.
I had a vasectomy because I didn't want kids, but when I got home they were still there....
Taking a break while I get a new still completed....
Shadowride69
Swill Maker

Post by Shadowride69 »

Iv had half a lung removed due to cancer fuck the pain of kidney stones
I help collage girl's make bad decisions..... I make liquor bottles as a career.
Shadowride69
Swill Maker

Post by Shadowride69 »

stillanoob wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:28 pm
I'll take the poor basturd comment iv had them for 10 years
Shadowride69
Swill Maker

Post by Shadowride69 »

But today was horrible
Bushman
Admin

Post by Bushman »

1. Dad, are we pyromaniacs? Yes, we arson.
2. What do you call a pig with laryngitis? Disgruntled.
3. Writing my name in cursive is my signature move.
4. Why do bees stay in their hives during winter? Swarm.
5. If you’re bad at haggling, you’ll end up paying the price.
6. Just so everyone’s clear, I’m going to put my glasses on.
7. A commander walks into a bar and orders everyone around.
8. I lost my job as a stage designer. I left without making a scene.
9. Never buy flowers from a monk. Only you can prevent florist friars.
10. How much did the pirate pay to get his ears pierced? A buccaneer.
11. I once worked at a cheap pizza shop to get by. I kneaded the dough.
12. My friends and I have named our band ‘Duvet’. It’s a cover band.
13. I lost my girlfriend’s audiobook, and now I’ll never hear the end of it.
14. Why is ‘dark’ spelled with a k and not c? Because you can’t see in the dark.
15. Why is it unwise to share your secrets with a clock? Well, time will tell.
16. When I told my contractor I didn’t want carpeted steps, they gave me a blank stare.
17. Bono and The Edge walk into a Dublin bar and the bartender says, “Oh no, not U2 again.”
18. Prison is just one word to you, but for some people, it’s a whole sentence.
19. Scientists got together to study the effects of alcohol on a person’s walk, and the result was staggering.
20. I’m trying to organize a hide and seek tournament, but good players are really hard to find.
21. I got over my addiction to chocolate, marshmallows, and nuts. I won’t lie, it was a rocky road.
22. What do you say to comfort a friend who’s struggling with grammar? There, their, they’re.
23. I went to the toy store and asked the assistant where the Schwarznegger dolls are and he replied, “Aisle B, back.”
24. What did the surgeon say to the patient who insisted on closing up their own incision? Suture self.
25. I’ve started telling everyone about the benefits of eating dried grapes. It’s all about raisin awareness.
NormandieStill
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by NormandieStill »

Bushman wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:38 am 1. Dad, are we pyromaniacs? Yes, we arson.
Trying to out dadjoke CoogeeBoy? :D
"I have a potstill that smears like a fresh plowed coon on the highway" - Jimbo

A little spoon feeding *For New & Novice Distillers
Setsumi
Distiller

Post by Setsumi »

@Bushman
A few in my circle will have their, there, or they'er ears ringing whith that post.

Ta.
My first flute
My press
My twins
My controller
My wife tells me I fell from heaven covered in white. Why did they let me fall?
CoogeeBoy
Rumrunner

Post by CoogeeBoy »

NormandieStill wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:10 am
Bushman wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:38 am 1. Dad, are we pyromaniacs? Yes, we arson.
Trying to out dadjoke CoogeeBoy? :D
Its a good start.
Bryan1
Swill Maker

Post by Bryan1 »

My dad brought home a dog today today and said he was sure it was from the blacksmiths cause as soon as dog was inside it made a bolt for the door
Bushman
Admin

Post by Bushman »

D7F087E0-FFCC-4E8A-9F0B-628A3E390CF5.jpeg
BlueSasquatch
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by BlueSasquatch »

I went to the doctor last week.

He told me I had to stop masturbating.

When I asked him why, he said "Because I'm trying to examine you"
"In the silence of the study one can discuss theories, but only in practice one becomes an artist" - Meunier
BlueSasquatch
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by BlueSasquatch »

A bear and a rabbit were shitting in the woods.
The bear turned to the rabbit and asked "Do you have a problem with getting shit on your fur?"
To which the rabbit replied "No."

So the bear wiped his ass with the rabbit.
"In the silence of the study one can discuss theories, but only in practice one becomes an artist" - Meunier
HDNB
Site Mod

Post by HDNB »

rabbit jokes huh?

there was a squirrel, hopping down the forest path. With each hop he said "i'm a pig"

"i'm a pig"
"i'm a pig"
"i'm a pig"

as he is hopping along, "i'm a pig", "i'm a pig", "i'm a pig"....a rabbit jumps out from behind a bush and waving him down says "buddy you're not a pig, you're a squirrel."

with that, the squirrel grabs the bunny around the neck, flips around and violently sodomizes the poor bunny.

the squirrel throws the rabbit back in the bush he appeared from and continues hopping down the trail...."i'm a pig", "i'm a pig", "i'm a pig"
I finally quit drinking for good.

now i drink for evil.
HDNB
Site Mod

Post by HDNB »

another quick thought.

i'm not sure what is in fur that makes shit stick to fur like that, but if a fella could figure it out....wooohooo, you'd be rich!

now i drink for evil.
CoogeeBoy
Rumrunner

Post by CoogeeBoy »

so I went to the library today and whilst I was waiting for a librarian to return with my book request, a chicken turns up with a book under his wing and said:
"Book, Booook, book".
The librarian looked at him a bit and took the book from under his wing and gave him another book and off he went.
I thought this was unusual so I went back the next day around the same time and sure enough, the chicken came back in with the book under his wing and said:
"Book, Boook, book".
So the librarian took the book and put another book under his wing and off he went.
I thought this is a highly unusual, that is a pretty quick read of a book for a chicken, so I did this for a couple more days and then I thought I would follow the chicken.
The next day, the chicken came in, with a book under his wing, "Book, booook, book" said the chicken and the librarian took the book and gave him a new book.
I followed the chicken out of the library and "they" (he/she) crossed the road to the botanical gardens. The chicken went to a pond in the middle of the gardens and pulled the book out from under its wing and showed it to a frog who said:"
"Reaidit, readit"
EricTheRed
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by EricTheRed »

The Best Duck Joke Ever!

A duck walks into a pub and orders a pint of beer and a ham sandwich.
The barman looks at him and says,
"Hang on! You're a duck."
"I see your eyes are working," replies the duck.
"And you can talk!" exclaims the barman.
"I see your ears are working, too," Says the duck.
"Now if you don't mind, can I have my beer and my sandwich please?"
"Certainly, sorry about that,” says the barman as he pulls the duck's pint.
"It’s just we don't get many ducks in this pub. What are you doing round this way?"
"I'm working on the building site across the road," Explains the duck. "I'm a plasterer."
The flabbergasted barman cannot believe the duck and wants to learn more, but
Takes the hint when the duck pulls out a newspaper from his bag and proceeds to read it.
So, the duck reads his paper, drinks his beer, eats his sandwich, bids the barman good day and leaves.
The same thing happens for two weeks.
Then one day the circus Comes to town.
The ringmaster comes into the pub for a pint and the barman says to him
"You're with the circus, aren't you? Well, I know this duck that could be just brilliant in your circus. He talks, drinks beer, eats sandwiches, reads the newspaper and everything!"
"Sounds marvellous," says the ringmaster, handing over his business card. "Get him to give me a call."
So the next day when the duck comes into the pub the barman says, "Hey Mr. Duck, I reckon I can line you up with a top job, paying really good money."
"I'm always looking for the next job," Says the duck. "Where is it?"
"At the circus," Says the barman.
"The circus?" repeats the duck.
"That's right," Replies the barman.
"The circus?" The duck asks again. “with the big tent?"
"Yeah," the barman replies.
"With all the animals who live in cages, and performers who live in caravans?" says the duck.
"Of course," the barman replies.
"And the tent has canvas sides and a big canvas roof with a hole in the middle?" persists the duck.
"That's right!" says the barman.
The duck shakes his head in amazement, and says ...
"What the f*ck would they want with a plasterer??!"
My fekking eyes are bleeding! Installed BS Filters - better! :D
Life has gotten interesting!
CoogeeBoy
Rumrunner

Post by CoogeeBoy »

On Saturday, April 30, a group of tough bikers from were riding west across the Gladesville bridge when they saw a girl about to jump off, just past Drummoyne on the left. They stopped behind parked traffic on the eastern end of the westbound bridge, as the Highway Patrol had shut down all westbound traffic. I was about 5 cars behind the back of the biker group.
Some dude named "Tank", I guess their Ride Captain or leader or something, a big barrel-chested, burly son-of-a-gun, probably about 55 years old, gets off his Harley, walks through a group of gawkers, past the policeman, who was trying to talk her down off the railing, and says,
"Hey Baby . . . whatcha doin' up there on that railin'?"
She says tearfully, "I'm going to commit suicide!!"
While he didn't want to appear "sensitive," this "Tank" dude didn't want to miss this so he asked . . . "Well, before you jump, Honey-Babe . . .
why don't you give ol' "Tank" here your best last kiss?"

By this time I had already walked out to the middle of the bridge to see what happening in the first place. From where I stood, she didn't appear to hesitate at all. She leaned back over the railing and kissed that "Tank" dude . . .
and it was a long, deep, wet, sloppy kiss followed up by another even better one.
After they both finished and came up for air, "Tank" gets a big thumbs-up of approval from his biker-buddies, the crowd that had gathered on the bridge, and even the policeman was applauding his apparent Heroics! Then he said, "Wow! That was the best kiss I have ever had! That's a real talent you're wasting there, Sugar Shorts. You could be famous if you rode with me. Why are you committing suicide?"

"My parents really don't like me dressing up to look like a girl."

It's still unclear whether she jumped or if "Tank" pushed her off the bridge.
Tater
Admin

Post by Tater »

image.png
I use a pot still.Sometimes with a thumper
Truckinbutch
Angel's Share
Angel's Share

Post by Truckinbutch »

Tater wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 5:41 amimage.png
Don't know much about checkers ; but , I think it's Mom's move .
If you ain't the lead dog in the team , the scenery never changes . Ga Flatwoods made my avatar and I want to thank him for that .
Don't drink water , fish fornicate in it .
HDNB
Site Mod

Post by HDNB »

Ha - funny
Ha Ha -Laughing
Ha Ha Ha - Sarcastically laughing
Ha Ha Ha Ha -Staying Alive

now i drink for evil.
Shadowride69
Swill Maker

Post by Shadowride69 »

I told my wife this morning. We are going to lowes this mother's day so I can buy her a new weed eater. Cause a busy wife doesn't have time to complain.........needless to say I'm drinking beer on the back porch myself.
Metalking00
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Metalking00 »

Shadowride69 wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 1:50 pm needless to say I'm drinking beer on the back porch myself.
That sounds great
Shadowride69
Swill Maker

Post by Shadowride69 »

Metalking00 wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 4:26 pm
Shadowride69 wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 1:50 pm needless to say I'm drinking beer on the back porch myself.
That sounds great
I know right it was great
VLAGAVULVIN
Distiller

Post by VLAGAVULVIN »

HDNB wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:05 pm i'm not sure what is in fur that makes shit stick to fur like that, but if a fella could figure it out....wooohooo, you'd be rich!
Reminded of ::
One of the most charming Kiwi idiomatic expressions, of a rural deviation derivation: "rattle your dags" — meaning hurry up, get a move on. Dags are the hard-dried encrustations of shit festooning the wool around a sheep's bumhole, which tend to rattle when a sheep is moving quickly because it's being harassed by the sheepdog. Of course, the other use of the word dag can refer to an amusing person: "he's a real dag!' Or situations: "it was a real dag." Or if something isn't up to scratch: 'this daggy light is on the blink again'...

A big difference between NZ and Australia: calling someone a Dag in Aussie it's an insult, NZ take it as you are amusing or funny.

ryd1.jpg
ryd2.jpg
BlueSasquatch wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:00 am So the bear wiped his ass with the rabbit.
Heard this storey about 35 yrs. ago. From my classmates. In Russian. So strange...

har druckit för mycket
CoogeeBoy
Rumrunner

Post by CoogeeBoy »

Well at last the World Health Organisation has confirmed that dogs cannot catch Covid-19. Dogs that had been held in quarantine can now be released.

In other words, WHO let the dogs out.....
HDNB
Site Mod

Post by HDNB »

The difference between an enzyme and a hormone?

you cannot hear an enzyme.

now i drink for evil.
CoogeeBoy
Rumrunner

Post by CoogeeBoy »

HDNB wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 7:06 am The difference between an enzyme and a hormone?

Oh, how do you make a hormone? :wink:
HDNB
Site Mod

Post by HDNB »

CoogeeBoy wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 2:13 pm
HDNB wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 7:06 am The difference between an enzyme and a hormone?

Oh, how do you make a hormone? :wink:
Don't pay her,.... of course.

now i drink for evil.