Hello again

New to distillation, or simply new to the HD forums.
** Your first post MUST go here. Introduce yourself and tell us a bit about your interest in distilling. Any posts asking distilling questions will be deleted. **

Moderator: Site Moderator

Gunny762x51
Novice

Hello again

Post by Gunny762x51 »

It has been a while since I was on this site and I couldn't remember my old sign in, so I started a new account. I have have a basic knowledge of our hobby gained from practical experience and a lot of help from members of this site. Now i am looking to get back into the hobby , and I figured this would be a good place to start again. Time to read it all again and get back into it. Thanks for any and all help and for what you guys have made here.

I have a few years experience in our hobby and have made some good runs, but it has been several years and i lost my recipe book in a move somehow. Hopefully with some trial and error, probably several errors, I can get back to making good runs and enjoy this great hobby again.
acfixer69
Global moderator

Re: Hello again

Post by acfixer69 »

Welcome back. If you can remember anything of your old account PM me and I will search for your old account. Only one account is allowed.
sadie33
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by sadie33 »

hello and welcome
Bradster68
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Bradster68 »

Welcome back and 🍻
I drink so much now,on the back of my license it's a list of organs I need.
drphillipt
Novice

Post by drphillipt »

Welcome back