Distilled - A Spirited Strategy Game

Moderator: Site Moderator

DetroitDIY
Site Donor
Site Donor

Distilled - A Spirited Strategy Game

Post by DetroitDIY »

About 20 months ago I pledged for a Kickstarter game that looked fun: Distilled: A Spirited Strategy Game. It finally arrived in the mail today. Nice artwork, game board and metal components. I have yet to unpack it, looking forward to having a go at it. But with my schedule, it'll take some time. Give a shout if any others picked up the same game.

Cheers!
DetroitDIY
Attachments
Distilled - A Spirited Strategy Game.jpg
Wildcats
Distiller

Re: Distilled - A Spirited Strategy Game

Post by Wildcats »

DetroitDIY wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:12 pm About 20 months ago I pledged for a Kickstarter game that looked fun: Distilled: A Spirited Strategy Game. It finally arrived in the mail today. Nice artwork, game board and metal components. I have yet to unpack it, looking forward to having a go at it. But with my schedule, it'll take some time. Give a shout if any others picked up the same game.

Cheers!
DetroitDIY
Any game with a big ol still on the front would catch my attention. Lol. Let us know if it's any fun. I'm sure it will be. We like to play cards and darts around my house. Just me my wife and my adult son. He it 21. Lol every game becomes a competition playing him. Have fun.
still_stirrin
Master of Distillation
Location: where the buffalo roam, and the deer & antelope play

Post by still_stirrin »

Is it a “drinking game”? Winners lose and losers WIN. Heck, I suck at those “trivia-type” games. Just let me roll the dice.
ss
My LM/VM & Potstill: My build thread
My Cadco hotplate modification thread: Hotplate Build
My stock pot gin still: stock pot potstill
My 5-grain Bourbon recipe: Special K
DetroitDIY
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by DetroitDIY »

It's a build your distillery type of game. Different character abilities, different spirits, need the right ingredients to make a given spirit, different still types, different aging vessels, different aging times, get money (points) for what you can successfully produce... or something like that. I'll finish unboxing it tonight and send a better photo. I don't that drinking during is particularly encouraged.... but they did send it with a shot glass. :D
jonnys_spirit
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by jonnys_spirit »

Snake eyes you get a stuck wash? Return to pitching yeast. Do not collect hearts or sample off the cooper pipe!

Double sixes - you hit the jackpot and discovered a 30 gallon old world wood fired copper boiler in the woods! Bring it home and start stillin!

Sounds like fun!

Cheers,
Jonny
————
i prefer my mash shaken, not stirred
————
Berserk
Bootlegger

Post by Berserk »

I've seen their posts about it on Reddit and as an avid boardgamer I'm very interested in how it plays! :D
Cheers,
Berserk

He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind.
But he who sticks out in darkness is fluorescent!