What’s Up!!!

New to distillation, or simply new to the HD forums.
** Your first post MUST go here. Introduce yourself and tell us a bit about your interest in distilling. Any posts asking distilling questions will be deleted. **

Moderator: Site Moderator

Halvyt
Novice

What’s Up!!!

Post by Halvyt »

New to the hobby. I have been a lurker on here for sometime but never posted anything yet. I’ve found lots of useful stuff on here but I’d like to learn more. Hoping to find out lots more about everything. I can’t wait to try some of the recipes I’ve found on here. Cheers
Bradster68
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: What’s Up!!!

Post by Bradster68 »

The tried and true is a must for anyone starting out. It'll teach you alot then you can play around. Welcome and 🍻
I drink so much now,on the back of my license it's a list of organs I need.
Wildcats
Distiller

Post by Wildcats »

Welcome aboard. Have fun and stay safe.
sadie33
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by sadie33 »

hello and welcome!!
jonnys_spirit
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by jonnys_spirit »

Welcome to the best BBS of 2023! Glad we’re not still on those old school dial up phone-cup bank of four modems kinda BBS but that might not be too bad either if we had to do it :)

Cheers,
Jonny
————
i prefer my mash shaken, not stirred
————
Dougmatt
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Dougmatt »

S’up and welcome! Great recipes abound in the T&T section for sure.
jonnys_spirit wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:03 pm Welcome to the best BBS of 2023! Glad we’re not still on those old school dial up phone-cup bank of four modems kinda BBS but that might not be too bad either if we had to do it :)

Cheers,
Jonny
@jonny, that would sure be a lot more private :). I kinda miss the modem connect sound. I was getting online a few days ago with a milenial and mimic’d the sound…. They said “what are you doing???” Never heard it before…. Sigh….
I just read an article about the dangers of drinking that scared the crap out of me.

That’s it. No more reading!
Hoosier Shine9
Swill Maker

Post by Hoosier Shine9 »

Dougmatt wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:09 pm S’up and welcome! Great recipes abound in the T&T section for sure.
jonnys_spirit wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:03 pm Welcome to the best BBS of 2023! Glad we’re not still on those old school dial up phone-cup bank of four modems kinda BBS but that might not be too bad either if we had to do it :)

Cheers,
Jonny
@jonny, that would sure be a lot more private :). I kinda miss the modem connect sound. I was getting online a few days ago with a milenial and mimic’d the sound…. They said “what are you doing???” Never heard it before…. Sigh….
Most of them don't know what a "dial tone" is either...... lol
guess we are just o l d ..... :esurprised: did i just type that? :oops: