- 3 parts of tequila
- 2 parts orange flavored liqueur (Cointreau, Grand Marnier, Triple Sec, or Curaçao]])
- 1 part of fresh lime juice
Preparation for "rocks" margarita (over ice cubes):
- Combine ingredients in an ice filled shaker - shake until cold.
- Moisten rim of glass with lime.
- Dip rim of glass in coarse salt.
- Fill glass with ice cubes.
- Pour contents of shaker into glass.
- Garnish with slice or wedge of lime.
- Tequila Jones Tavern: The Place for Everything Tequila!
- Margarita Forums - Recipes and Chat about Margaritas
See also: List of cocktails