This page list out distilling related media - Magazines, podcasts, Youtube, etc. If you have a new item to add to the list post up in this thread Distilling Media Thread or message Single Malt Yinzer.
- 1 Magazines
- 2 Podcasts
- 3 Youtube
- 4 Websites & Blogs
- In print and online - https://distilling.com/distillermagazine/
- Produced by American Distilling Institute. Very technical and focused more on the commercial side it's still a great resource for the home crowd.
Artisan Spirit Magazine
- In print and online - http://artisanspiritmag.com/current-issue/
- Similar to Distiller Magazine - Very technical and focused more on the commercial side it's still a great resource for the home crowd.
Craft Spirits Magazine
- In print and online - https://craftspiritsmag.com/category/news/
- Produced by the American Craft Spirits Association. General Industry news and articles on members. Some technical articles.
- Print only - https://www.distilledmagazine.ca/
- Mixture of technical and spirit reviews.
- A couple of industry guys talking about the industry and other random stuff. The first couple episodes are rough. After that they cover technical, business and other related items.
- Devin Mill's podcast after leaving Distilling Craft. Amazing technical info on all aspects of grains, fermentation, and distilling.
- Season one by Devin Mills, other season 2 by Colleen Moore. Season 1 is very technical and has great info. Season 2 is just starting.
- By Ilais Mastrogiannis of Mastrogiannis Distillery. A mixture of technical, business, and interviews.
- Our own Jes2x on his distilling journey. Lots of good stuff, tons of episodes.
Open Source Distilling
- OSD is building a fully automated liquid management vodka still running on python code on a Raspberry Pi computer. All code and will be available on his github page.
Barley and Hops
- Barley and Hops is retailer. Great instructional videos for beginners.
American Craft Spirits Association
- The ACSA's Youtube channel. They've begun "Craft Spirits TV", a series with some educational content as well as news for craft distillers.
Websites & Blogs
- GREAT science based spirits posts. No longer active but the archives are a great read through
- Some really good articles on the science of spirits with lots of links. Some reviews too.