Happy Birthday
Moderator: Site Moderator
- Bushman
- Admin
- Posts: 18602
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:29 am
- Location: Pacific Northwest
Happy Birthday
Happy birthday GA Flatwoods, hope you are having a great day. I am currently at our condo and tonight I will raise a glass and wish you a happy birthday!
- Da Yooper
- Swill Maker
- Posts: 390
- Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:20 pm
- Coyote
- retired
- Posts: 1666
- Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:13 pm
- Location: Oregon
Re: Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday !!
Either your a great looking feller for 89 years old
Or you look like shit for only being 29. . .
Hope you have a great day and I'll hoist one for you
this evening
Coyote
Either your a great looking feller for 89 years old
Or you look like shit for only being 29. . .
Hope you have a great day and I'll hoist one for you
this evening
Coyote
"Slow Down , You'll get a more harmonious outcome"
"Speed & Greed have no place in this hobby"
"Speed & Greed have no place in this hobby"
- Truckinbutch
- Angel's Share

- Posts: 8107
- Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:49 pm
Re: Happy Birthday
Happy birthday , my friend .
If you ain't the lead dog in the team , the scenery never changes . Ga Flatwoods made my avatar and I want to thank him for that .
Don't drink water , fish fornicate in it .
Don't drink water , fish fornicate in it .
- Jimbo
- retired
- Posts: 8423
- Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:19 pm
- Location: Down the road a piece.
Re: Happy Birthday
Happy birfday Flatwoods! May your glass stay full of Muscodine Brandy and your Pantydroppers hold true to their namesake.
In theory there's no difference between theory and practice. But in practice there is.
My Bourbon and Single Malt recipes. Apple Stuff and Electric Conversion
My Bourbon and Single Malt recipes. Apple Stuff and Electric Conversion
-
rad14701
- retired
- Posts: 20865
- Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:46 pm
- Location: New York, USA
Re: Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday, GA Flatwoods...
Enjoy, but don't do anything I wouldn't do...
Ummm, that leaves you a lot of leeway now that I think about it...
I'll tip one in celebration this evening...
I'll tip one in celebration this evening...
- Jkhippie
- Swill Maker
- Posts: 408
- Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:58 pm
- Location: Pembroke, NC
Re: Happy Birthday
Have a happy, GA! Buon anima!
The Partridge Family were neither partridges nor a family.
If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, there's been a breach in the Duck Containment Facility.
If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, there's been a breach in the Duck Containment Facility.
- Tater
- Admin
- Posts: 10086
- Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:19 am
- Location: occupied south
-
Prairiepiss
- retired
- Posts: 16571
- Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:42 am
- Location: Somewhere in the Ozarks
Re: Happy Birthday
Have whatever kind of birthday. You wish to have. I don't like it when people tell me what kind of day to have. 
It'snotsocoldnow.
Advice For newbies by a newbie.
CM Still Mods
My Stuffs
Fu Man
Mr. Piss
That's Princess Piss to the haters.
Advice For newbies by a newbie.
CM Still Mods
My Stuffs
Fu Man
Mr. Piss
That's Princess Piss to the haters.
- ga flatwoods
- Master of Distillation
- Posts: 3197
- Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:40 pm
- Location: SE GA Flatwoods
Re: Happy Birthday
Thank you all for the birthday wishes! It means a lot to have folks outside your family at home to take time out of their day to acknowledge yours. I have poured my first for the evening and now share a glass with all who would raise one. Cheers!
Tibi gratias agimus quod, fratres.
Thank you brothers!
GA Flatwoods
Tibi gratias agimus quod, fratres.
GA Flatwoods
The hardest item to add to a bottle of shine is patience!
I am still kicking.
Ga Flatwoods
I am still kicking.
Ga Flatwoods
-
heartcut
- Master of Distillation
- Posts: 2781
- Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:31 am
- Location: Houston, Texas
Re: Happy Birthday
Happy birthday! Heading home now- will raise one to you.
heartcut
We are all here on earth to help others; what on earth the others are here for I don't know.
W. H. Auden
We are all here on earth to help others; what on earth the others are here for I don't know.
W. H. Auden
-
googe
- retired
- Posts: 3913
- Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:53 pm
- Location: awwstralian in new zealund
Re: Happy Birthday
Happy birthday ga 
Here's to alcohol, the cause of, and solution to, all life's problems.
"Homer J Simpson"
"Homer J Simpson"
- S-Cackalacky
- retired
- Posts: 5990
- Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:35 pm
- Location: Virginia, USA
Re: Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday Flatwoods! I'll be raising a glass of SF to you my friend.
Just sayin',
S-C
Just sayin',
S-C
Every new member should read this before doing anything else:
-
Richard7
- Distiller
- Posts: 1858
- Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:13 pm
- Location: Central Alabama, Heart of Dixie!
Re: Happy Birthday
Happy B'day GA, I have been celebrating it for 3 hours and didn't know what I was celebrating till now! Hope you had a great day!
"yeah? yeah? the maple flavored kind?" A dog on you tube.
- Halfbaked
- retired
- Posts: 3401
- Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:51 pm
Re: Happy Birthday
Happy belated birthdayyyyyyyy bro!!!!!!!!!
Baked
Baked
-
jarheadshiner
- Rumrunner
- Posts: 557
- Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:11 pm
- Location: Southern West Virginia
Re: Happy Birthday
Bout 3 and a half hours late GA but if it's a good one you're still up! Happy Birthday man!
Lead, follow, or get the **** out of the way!
- wv_cooker
- Trainee
- Posts: 933
- Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:48 am
Re: Happy Birthday
Dang how did I miss this Flatwoods. Happy 90th anyway, hope I can make it that long. was sipping some good sweet feed sent by a friend anyway so will dedicate it to you. Happy belated Birthday!
- LWTCS
- Site Mod
- Posts: 13296
- Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:04 pm
- Location: Treasure Coast
- Copperhead road
- Distiller
- Posts: 1903
- Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:28 pm
- Location: Brisvegas downunder OZ
- Copperhead road
- Distiller
- Posts: 1903
- Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:28 pm
- Location: Brisvegas downunder OZ
- Corn Cracker
- Posts: 1280
- Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:25 am
- Location: s.e. Texas
Re: Happy Birthday
Happy birthday, Broady
I think I'll go home and fire up my still, it might not make me feel better but, I bet it will
- Steve Broady
- Distiller
- Posts: 1572
- Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:52 am
- Location: NC Piedmont
Re: Happy Birthday
Thank you, friends.
Too much of anything is bad, but too much good whiskey is barely enough. - Mark Twain
- Saltbush Bill
- Global moderator
- Posts: 11573
- Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:13 am
- Location: Northern NSW Australia
Re: Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday Steve Broady, hope you had a great day.
- Bushman
- Admin
- Posts: 18602
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:29 am
- Location: Pacific Northwest
Re: Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday SB enjoy your day!
- Bushman
- Admin
- Posts: 18602
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:29 am
- Location: Pacific Northwest
Re: Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday Larry hope you have a great day and can celebrate with the ones you love.
- Copperhead road
- Distiller
- Posts: 1903
- Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:28 pm
- Location: Brisvegas downunder OZ
- Saltbush Bill
- Global moderator
- Posts: 11573
- Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:13 am
- Location: Northern NSW Australia
Re: Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday Larry, have a good one. 
- LWTCS
- Site Mod
- Posts: 13296
- Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:04 pm
- Location: Treasure Coast
-
bluc
- Rumrunner
- Posts: 735
- Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:32 am
Re: Happy Birthday
Happy bday larry!!
- jonnys_spirit
- Master of Distillation
- Posts: 4162
- Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:58 am
- Location: The Milky Way
Re: Happy Birthday
Happy belated to Larry & Steve!
Cheers,
jonny
Cheers,
jonny
————
i prefer my mash shaken, not stirred
————
i prefer my mash shaken, not stirred
————